PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

Usually most hoodies are $160 US. I wish that was dropped down since they aren't getting imported from the UK. The hoodies are nice but not $160 nice. At least Supreme has a thicker fabric that makes you think you are getting something worth that but Palace price just seems expensive.

Can anyone PM me a screen shot of the autofill rules for Palace? totally forgot to do it before the shop closed... :frown:

Can anyone PM me a screen shot of the autofill rules for Palace? totally forgot to do it before the shop closed... :frown:
if you are on chrome it has an autofill thing you can fill out

click the 3 dots under the x on the browser

settings>show advanced settings>manage autofill settings>add new address/add new card

its gonna rain tomorrow so take an umbrella and an extra set of clothing if you wanna go to the opening tomorrow

I don't need a specific rule to fill out? I have the autofill extension and never copped from palace before so I don't have any autofill for it at all. So I'm scared come drop time tomorrow, Ima get cart jacked while filling out shipping billing and card info.

Damn I'm tight...It's gonna rain tomorrow and I want to vlog lmao.............

@alp  how early you getting there?

Gonna try to cop a couple tees hopefully I have more luck than I've been having with supreme

anyone whose going to the grand opening tomorrow wanna hook me up with a instore exclusive tee

:nerd:

Last edited:
anyone whose going to the grand opening tomorrow wanna hook me up with a instore exclusive tee

nerd.gif
I'll see if I can get my girl to come w me.

Back
Top Bottom