PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

You can pay sercurity to skip
they still have those same security guards. Them guards were so obvious with how they just let people cut the line. pulling people to the side.  Even seen this one dude pay $40 just to skip the line

yo anyone went to the nyc store today how was the line up process like ?
Was a 5 minute wait, if that, to get in and everything in stock. Seemed like they were starting to sell out of sizes on some stuff around 3:30/4.

Last edited:

they still have those same security guards. Them guards were so obvious with how they just let people cut the line. pulling people to the side.  Even seen this one dude pay $40 just to skip the line
idk but they moved the line across the street got to crowded 

and yea ppl cut, apparently there was a person out there at 3am and like 30 ppl cut him

Honestly this drop seemed sort of eh for the most part. I assume the next one will be more crazy and especially for that purple track jacket.

Literally next door to Stadium Goods.

I went on a random day last week and they had decent stuff leftover. No Trifergs or anything though.

Literally next door to Stadium Goods.

I went on a random day last week and they had decent stuff leftover. No Trifergs or anything though.

That logo is pretty much the box logo for Supreme. I went to the London store and there was nothing in their with a logo. Just the plain tees with the simple Palace font on it. I am honestly surprised Palace isn't whoring out the logo even more than it is.

had to go all the way to nyc to get an exchange bc they ****** up yesterday and gave me the wrong tee

Back
Top Bottom