Panera Bread...

for real? i never been there before. i thought people said it was overpriced sandwiches

have you checked out the sodium levels in their sandwiches?.....anyway i dont care....again its great and i bet it gives you the good fat

aint think it was bad either. I always get the bacon turkey bravo w/ the broccoli cheese soup.... is great, and I like the atmosphere. I could prob eat thatevery day for a week

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

have you checked out the sodium levels in their sandwiches?.....anyway i dont care....again its great and i bet it gives you the good fat

if the taste buds say ok, they will come....only healthy way is to make your own for the most part, but that defeats the purpose of eating out.

I love the place. It seems like everytime I am in there there is some semi-cute girl with dark thick rimmed glasses talking about how she wants to "takesome time off to discover herself. You know, find the real me and learn about myself." sheesh. The pseudo-intellectualism in there is about as abundant asa french baguette.

Chipotle Chicken Sammich w/ Cream of Chicken & Wild Rice Soup in a bread bowl
smokin.gif

Depending on what you get, its not always the most healthy thing as some people portray it to be.
Still crack though. I have 3 all withn 10 minutes of my house.
Their lemonade
eek.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

French Onion cheese Soup...

I remember the had pick 2 for $5.99.. They have went up on prices lately

so bomb. had it yesterday for lunch chicken ceaser with smoked chedder...mmmm good

for the most part everything there is prepared legitimately, unless management disregards labels when meats go bad. packaged meats (sliced by the meat cutternomo) are dated..say you get turkey to use on monday and its labeled for tuesday night to go out.
--soups are straight out of the freezer, i literally thought a cook was in the back making all the soups. bakers make the bread every night, baguettes are madedaily, and deli meat is sliced, but soup comes FRESH out of the thermalizer.
--well i guess you're paying for the quality, unless you get served some outdated foods (paninis) by some disgruntled college kids

Chipotle chicken with baked potato soup FTW. Sucks they dont have the soup everyday.

Back
Top Bottom