Panera Employee KNOCKED Out Vol. NY Takes an L?

Did she deserve it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• IDGAFHSPIIHB

• Total voters
Oh now your all for hitting girls back , but in the Fsu thread yall were saying not too when i said she deserved it
laugh.gif

maybe its cause that girl wasnt black? yall trippin

Oh now your all for hitting girls back , but in the Fsu thread yall were saying not too when i said she deserved it:lol:

Any female stranger that's not a loved one that provokes a man or puts hands on him first deserves to get hit. Anyone got that compilation video that was posted on here? It had these ******* acting all hard provoking then one swing on them and they cry like *******? You'll be repped

Last edited:
Didn't some NY Starbucks manager get fired for talking **** to a customer about a straw? :lol:

it looked like he grabbed shorty by her wrist first though..and she reacted by hitting him. If thats the case..he took it too far from the jump.

Any female stranger that's not a loved one that provokes a man or puts hands on him first deserves to get hit. Anyone got that compilation video that was posted on here? It had these ******* acting all hard provoking then one swing on them and they cry like *******? You'll be repped
hey i was the one saying the same **** in the fsu thread i agree completley. Act like a man get treated like one.

just funny seeing everyones opinions change

I guess the gentrification is real out there, got panera bread in the hood. We don't even got panera bread in Utah homie, only like 1.

No, male/female bs aside he is the manager, he should have handled that much better. He escalated that situation by continually entering into her space instead of getting it under control or reaching out to the authorities. This is your job dumbass, this ain't the bar.

No, male/female bs aside he is the manager, he should have handled that much better. He escalated that situation by continually entering into her space instead of getting it under control or reaching out to the authorities. This is your job dumbass, this ain't the bar.
Essentially.

Way more sympathetic towards the FSU quarterback than I am towards this dude.  Not that I think either of them handled their situations appropriately.

When will women learn man, WHEN?
NEVER because we don't teach them to not hit men. When we start teaching little girls to be prepared for this, maybe they will learn. But why would they learn if all of their lives they have heard, "Men aren't supposed to hit women."

I guess the gentrification is real out there, got panera bread in the hood. We don't even got panera bread in Utah homie, only like 1.

This is right across from an investment bank. The neighborhood is relatively expensive, maybe not by Manhattan's standards but it's not Washington Heights.

Last edited:
We just need to teach both sexes not to put their hands on one another. Just cause I don't put my hands on women doesn't mean the next man will. I feel most women don't realize that. 

My vote it it was too much. If all this is true
We walked in, in the middle of her quitting her job mid shift. She was yelling at a different manager than the one who hit her and was throwing some bags of chips on the ground, threatening to turn up in this *****, etc. Really nothing I haven’t seen before or wouldn’t expect from someone who has to work at a ******* Panera all day.

Then out of nowhere white shirt manager approaches her and immediately gets physical with her, keep in mind she’s about 5’2 at most and he was bigger than me... He legit threw her down a flight of stairs and out the front door for really no reason, she runs around to the other entrance to retaliate and that’s where the video starts. You might wanna say she hit him first, but really he had FULL CONTROL over her the entire time, was throwing her around, I think she gets one slap in that was louder than it was painful, then he half punches her once, she spins, and then he REALLY ******* PUNCHES her. You can even hear me and my friend yell DON’T HIT HER just before it... I checked on her for a while after the cops left, she seemed ok, she kept saying he really got her in the ear mostly which I know stings like a *****. She was bleeding a little, and had cuts on her hands but she seemed ok after the adrenaline wore off. [\quote]
Yet when she was going crazy.........

Im sleep.

white-knight.jpg

Oh now your all for hitting girls back , but in the Fsu thread yall were saying not too when i said she deserved it
laugh.gif

Man. No consistency.

Seeing the same faces in here saying justified yet some white chick turning around seemingly unprovoked...

punching you in the face and kneeing you in your **** somehow doesn't warrant the same reaction if not more so
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This is right across from an investment bank. The neighborhood is relatively expensive, maybe not by Manhattan's standards but it's not Washington Heights.

I guess that adds to my point, right? Has it always been like this? or is the hood infiltrating these rich neighborhoods?

Damn they got hood Panera Breads now? Do they even know what a foccocia is?

Last time I checked 23rd street in Manhattan was as far from a hood as one can get.

Might as well start calling Williamsburg a 3rd world country.

Last time I checked 23rd street in Manhattan was as far from a hood as one can get.

Might as well start calling Williamsburg a 3rd world country.

:rofl: I don't know though maybe others have a different definition of hood than you and I do, I grew up in the north Brooklyn area and still live there and it's more expensive there than most places in Manhattan now :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom