Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
You need to call EB mine said the same thing and I called them they where waiting for me to call to verify that I made the purchase

You need to call EB mine said the same thing and I called them they where waiting for me to call to verify that I made the purchase
Not sure if it was addressed to me, but I called early this morning to verify my purchase, yet it is still awaiting approval. Keep in mind, I used the same payment method as I always have and I have plenty of funds in my account. I think feel a canceled order coming on :frown:

Crossing fingers it goes through.

Not sure if it was addressed to me, but I called early this morning to verify my purchase, yet it is still awaiting approval. Keep in mind, I used the same payment method as I always have and I have plenty of funds in my account. I think feel a canceled order coming on :frown:

Crossing fingers it goes through.

Call again. They should be able to approve over the phone.

You guys are getting me worried. Even though I just got thru for a pair over the phone on Eastbay today, do you think I need to call them and verify the transaction? My bank texted me though and asked if I authorized the transaction.

I just called again and they said I should know if it will be fulfilled today or canceled :wow: It would be a first if they cancel my order.

I'm hopeful it will go through as they have many orders to fulfill[emoji]128077[/emoji]

I called eastbay and it is approved and shipping label printed in a couple hours. You should have called after 24 hours staying in the same state on the order status page. Just how Eastbay works sometimes.

I called eastbay and it is approved and shipping label printed in a couple hours. You should have called after 24 hours staying in the same state on the order status page. Just how Eastbay works sometimes.
I phoned them after the 24 hour window. They are probably overwhelmed with orders and should be approved soon.[emoji]128077[/emoji]

regret passing on these so much seeing pics next to LB's
mean.gif

@caleb4god - you can't guarantee these people you help don't have a hustle. I know for a fact that one of the dudes you help has habitually taxed other nters whenever he used to help them citing his time was money and it ain't free.

People can smile in your face and act the way you think they should but be something else when you aren't around.

Also, just because people flip shoes it doesn't mean they don't provide for the community also.

For example, I've flipped many shoes in my time. At the same time, I've provided links to shoes when I've had them as well as helped members get numerous shoes for below retail before these sneaker blog sites have put them on blast. I've also helped people get through the growing pains of getting shoes these days.

Am I a saint? No. But should I be scolded for my personal hustle. Defintiely not. We all give and we get in different ways. It's definitely no need to go into every thread and attack every reseller especially when you don't know what they do for the community.

Sorry to bring this back. But we share the same feelings :pimp:

Definitely glad did some hunting today the 11's are smooth & the 29's are quite nice,they grew on me. Kinda disappointed these came out so close to each other. If anything this should have been the package at a price the same price point imo View media item 1319985

You do realize this happens almost all the time when you use the same name and billing address? I've had Finish Line, Foot Locker and NDC do this very same thing. I've stopped copping extra pairs for people unless they are willing to cough up their info as I've lost out on several drops because of this. Instead of contacting the customer, they cancel the order for violation of terms and don't explain ANYTHING. I'm not mad at them though, rules are rules and they have to do something to stop people from ordering more than their share, not that it is working though... but it does help. Unfortunately, this method also catches those of us who are really only getting another pair for someone else such as a brother or really close friend.

My fiancé and I live together, I copped two pairs of the "Legend Blue" 11s, one for her and one for me however, to do this I used my FNL account, but used my debt card and her debt card, same shipping address, different billing names/cards. Trust me, they even cancelled an order I had when I tried to cop two pairs of the black/white 13s when I used my card and her card, but shipped both to just my name [[[AUTO CANCEL]]].
As I mentioned. It was under different names/different forms of payment. But yeah, it sucks lol.

thats what happens when you pay for Next Day or 2 Day shipping. I'm in no rush to get mine, I rather it take longer to deliver and have them deliver it to my job on monday where I can physically accept the package than to be left at the door. Hope yours is actually delivered and safe inside the house.

I'm so jealous.
Awwww bro do you have to wait longer for your order? For the record this is the fastest i've received my order from Nike knowing i stay here far off the pacific.

thats what happens when you pay for Next Day or 2 Day shipping. I'm in no rush to get mine, I rather it take longer to deliver and have them deliver it to my job on monday where I can physically accept the package than to be left at the door. Hope yours is actually delivered and safe inside the house.
I didn't pay Next Day shipping plus Nike giving aloha back by not charging us tax :pimp:

Really glad I picked them up... I think I'm also in the minority where I really like the 29's.  Can't wait to see how they perform on court

Out of all the years of dealing with fnl, I never had to deal with the issue that many have claimed with the charges. Wifey called me tonight because she was in the mall trying to shop and our debit card kept getting declined. She was like no way possible....until she checked the account online on her phone and saw over $5,510 of pending charges from finishline. Of course she called me fussing on why I ordered so much. Of course I am on the other end dumb found on the situation. 10 pending charges from fnl on the gof pack when I only ordered 1. I can even see 2 charges since the first time it said it was an error and 2nd time it went through....but 10 charges on a pack that expensive! Told her to just use her personal account and to transfer back once funds were released. Fnl got me heated!

Nike with the quickness!!!
View media item 1320072Tennessee to Hawaii next day :pimp:
Aloha and enjoy the Christmas eve my Nt fam

Same for me, too!

I was the one earlier today that was waiting on shipment confirmation for 2-day shipping. I got shipping confirmation around 11:00AM PST, then when I went to track it, said package was out for delivery!! :smokin

Ended up getting them at my door before 4:00PM. I'm in So Cal. NDC got me all worried, next thing you know it came overnight. Can't complain!

well, i struck a "deal" with someone today for $650. we supposed to meet up in the morning. that's already more than i wanna spend on this pack. retail is more than i wanted to spend. but i wanted the 11s of course and i totally slept on this release (i actually forgot all about it caught up in tryna secure my columbias). and i figure the price is only going up so we shall see what happens in the morning...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom