• Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters

Just got mine in and both shoes are sick! i really like them
I'm with you on this one.  I got the pack for the 11's mainly.  But now that I have the XX9's in hand I'm kinda digging them too.  More than likely will be relegated to a Bball shoe

Yea they had multiple sizes but now they barely have any
sick.gif
Yeah.  And those went just this morning.  It will be interesting to see where they end  up at.    

Off topic, but did yall see the tweet from nike.com about all releases moving to a 10am time (EST)?  Do yall think this be a trend for all the main sneaker stores?

Off topic, but did yall see the tweet from nike.com about all releases moving to a 10am time (EST)?  Do yall think this be a trend for all the main sneaker stores?

I hope this is for all releases going forward.. Sucks for us west coasters having to get up at 5am... SMH

So thankful for that.  Hate the hangover Ls.
LMAO, man... you know how many drops I missed because I was out partying and couldn't get up?
mean.gif
 I agree with everyone, 10am works best for me... besides.... I don't look so suspicious when my fiancé ask what the heck I am doing getting up on an oddball Saturday sneaking downstairs to sit at a computer for sometimes hours. Now i'll have plenty of time to shave **** shower, eat something and actually not fall asleep waiting on the finish line page to load.

Got mine in today from NDC and I really don't like either of them like that in person. Im going to send them back so expect to see at least one pair come up later.
 Go ahead and place them on ebay and make a profit.  Since you've already gone through the aggravation of getting them might as well make it worth you while
happy.gif
  And this is coming from someone who keeps everything he buys.  
grin.gif

Just got my pack in today and I guess after seeing so many pics of other people who copped, I was like "meh" when I saw them. The Pantones are smooth, but I don't see my self rocking them as I don't have anything to go with them (I'll stash them for now).The 29s are okay, but I don't see myself wearing or even hooping in them. The build quality is undeniable though; the best I've seen on a sports shoe TBH. I will probably put them online in a package with the Legend Blue 11s and see what happens.

Finally! The 29 is not to bad, the white look greyish to me to completely white like if dust got in them, idk maybe im just color blind or something.
this is what i was talking about. looks like a dirty mattress 
laugh.gif

or maybe we both are color blind 

Back
Top Bottom