Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
in terms of shoes that prolly won't be released and having two nice shoes the rivalry pack is the best pack for me

the dmp was the best before the concords came out so many times
the pack came out after 2 releases of the concords and there was only one after it....

We need more people like you around these parts
happy.gif
I actually like the 29's but i dont think it makes the pack worth a half of grand tho.. 400.. and it would be well worth the price.. but this is Nike/JB and they dont care about us..

Just wore these out for the first time. So clean. And the looks they get really show how nice of a shoe they are

My pairs finally arrived...

Who ever mentioned the XX8's look dirty, I completely agree with you!

Now I search for my size.

congrats, i'm still waiting on shipping info for my pair~ did they take the VAT off @bucknuteagle  ?
I'm waiting on shipping info as well.  But they did respond to my email asking about removing the tax from my purchase.  The response I received was "We are really sorry but we are not able to avoid taxes, duties or any brokerages fees which may be incurred on your order shipment."  

Anyone get a different response?

My sivadescalzo pair shipped!

@djhotsauce and @mehoneydee much thanks for the link and the heads up when they came back in stock respectively.

Now does anyone know what shipping company they use?
Checked my account and it shows my order is "complete", but still haven't received an email saying my order shipped.  According to the information for my order the shipping method is "MRW - Internacional".  

I'm waiting on shipping info as well.  But they did respond to my email asking about removing the tax from my purchase.  The response I received was "We are really sorry but we are not able to avoid taxes, duties or any brokerages fees which may be incurred on your order shipment."  

Anyone get a different response?

I purchased the ATC French opens from sivas last year and they gave me the same response regarding vat. I also got a call from customs because the amount was over 200 with shipping, but once they realized the shoes were under 200 and the shipping was 60ish they let it go. Only time I came close to paying customs.

Nah :lol: DMP is GOAT pack ; next to the 11/12 taxi and bred pack. That GMP was poor executed all around. The 7s weren't terrible but the 6s were miles ahead

I wish the DMP released in smaller sizes.

Last edited:
that 11/12 pack is 90% hype & 5% quality(who knows where the other 5% went) ...the xii's were decent but the xi were worse than some playless shoes

I'm talking about shoe model ; 11s and 12s are like everybody's favorite model. It was one of the few packs where it wasn't one over the other. You wore/kept both of them. I heard quality of all the packs were trash. My hares had busted stitching after like 3-4 wears :smh: :lol:

that 11/12 pack is 90% hype & 5% quality(who knows where the other 5% went) ...the xii's were decent but the xi were worse than some playless shoes

I'm talking about shoe model ; 11s and 12s are like everybody's favorite model. It was one of the few packs where it wasn't one over the other. You wore/kept both of them. I heard quality of all the packs were trash. My hares had busted stitching after like 3-4 wears :smh: :lol:
yea everyone wanted both but got instant disappointment once in hand

Back
Top Bottom