Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
The cool grey XI must be more rare than I thought, they way people are getting "wowed" by the nubuck uppers on this shoe... Or maybe it's the comparisons to the crap synthetic leather on the legend blue 11s just released.

This. 100%. Love the Pantones. But, they're basically Cool Grey 11s colored baby blue with the plush lining of an AJ XX3.

I have Champagne 6s and my friend wants give me $500 for them, so he has a friend that has the GOF pack for $600, should i sell champagnes to buy the pack ?

Do it. Basically you are paying retail of champagne (I believe was $250?) + $100 for the pack, that is a STEAL

Last edited:
I have Champagne 6s and my friend wants give me $500 for them, so he has a friend that has the GOF pack for $600, should i sell champagnes to buy the pack ?

Yea if you like the gof pack more than the champagnes thats a good deal because your essentially paying $350(under retail) for the pack.

Besides $500 is steep, thar might the highest offer you ever get for those kicks

The cool grey XI must be more rare than I thought, they way people are getting "wowed" by the nubuck uppers on this shoe... Or maybe it's the comparisons to the crap synthetic leather on the legend blue 11s just released.

This. 100%. Love the Pantones. But, they're basically Cool Grey 11s colored baby blue with the plush lining of an AJ XX3
Isn't that the same thing for every other Jordan color variables?

This. 100%. Love the Pantones. But, they're basically Cool Grey 11s colored baby blue with the plush lining of an AJ XX3
Isn't that the same thing for every other Jordan color variables?

:lol: so true

It all comes down to what you like more. Most people don't love the champagnes enough to pay 5 for em. So that's something to keep in mind.
thanks for you opinion, iknow what you mean i like both but i wanted that pack & missed it, this my only chance to get them on a good deal.

I would...champagnes still selling that well? 
i am, thanks & well irdk i seen some used for $300 on Craiglist so new i guess $400-$500. I didnt want sell mines that might be the reason my friend offered that so i let go of them & help me get the pack i wanted.

Yea if you like the gof pack more than the champagnes thats a good deal because your essentially paying $350(under retail) for the pack.

Besides $500 is steep, thar might the highest offer you ever get for those kicks
Yes i like the pack i just missed it on release day. & yes $500 is Steep right now for these even tho on future they will be worth more but ima make that deal thanks for your opinion.

Just got the customs bill from my order on Sivas and it was only $46. Which means that after VAT, shipping, and customs I still paid under retail + tax.

Just got the customs bill from my order on Sivas and it was only $46. Which means that after VAT, shipping, and customs I still paid under retail + tax.
Not bad!  Congrats on the pair 
nthat.gif

What happened to the fake Pantone and LB 11s I posted from Ebay?? It definitely wasnt my ad. I posted it in hopes that people could see they were super fake even though a LOT of people were bidding on it. Bid was up to $680 I think. :smh:

Hope no one on NT bidded on it. It was a size11. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom