Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
I think people really slept on this pack & specially because it was a QS very limited release that has the pantone 11s in it so in the future not a lot of people will have these and price will go up on these Too ... they will regret they passed because of the $500 price tag & because 29s, even tho 29s are nice in person they arent that bad like people be talking, out of the pack i rocked 29s first [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I don't know... I mean the pantone is a acquired taste... A lot of people don't care for a all baby blue shoe Im one of them... I would have kept my pack but the 29's weren't worth 250 and were hard to move and I couldn't justify 500 for the pantones... I don't like um that much lol...
Diff people have diff taste right lol i know what you mean, but since 11s are always hyped no matter the colorway, people in the future will want get to add to their collection and it will be kind of hard unless you got the $$ to spend on them.

Im still looking for every 11 released before the Bred 11s lol have no luck finding Ds pairs size 10.5 for the right price [emoji]128533[/emoji]

I stopped looking for DS's of those before the Breds since they are far and few in my size, and by now we are talking about a 5 year old shoe which is prone to yellowing despite being kept in the most ideal of DS conditions.  I figure they will eventually retro them and I'll just grab them then.  Plus if you have been keeping up with the 11's since the Breds, you should have enough to have a week's worth of rotations (between mids and lows) to not repeat a shoe during a weekday.

Diff people have diff taste right lol i know what you mean, but since 11s are always hyped no matter the colorway, people in the future will want get to add to their collection and it will be kind of hard unless you got the $$ to spend on them.

Im still looking for every 11 released before the Bred 11s lol have no luck finding Ds pairs size 10.5 for the right price [emoji]128533[/emoji]
What's your budget?

I see some taking family pics. I pulled all mine out (sz 12s) while cleaning out my closet. I ran two pair of OG Columbias into the ground while hooping and threw them away. The other Bred OG with the red laces are still in excellent shape. One pair of Legend Blues and one pair of Breds are not my size due to people not having money when I tried to help out. Just haven't got around to moving them yet.

I stopped looking for DS's of those before the Breds since they are far and few in my size, and by now we are talking about a 5 year old shoe which is prone to yellowing despite being kept in the most ideal of DS conditions.  I figure they will eventually retro them and I'll just grab them then.  Plus if you have been keeping up with the 11's since the Breds, you should have enough to have a week's worth of rotations (between mids and lows) to not repeat a shoe during a weekday.
I know what you mean & yea its fine with what i got i just would like to complete the collection something i dont think it will ever happen with what i see lol [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Came across this at my local FNL today - looks like Finishline is trying to unload their XX9s too... 
tongue.gif
  Had them listed for $225:

Came across this at my local FNL today - looks like Finishline is trying to unload their XX9s too... 
tongue.gif
  Had them listed for $225:
Genius. Get someone to pay cash on "employee discount"...FLOURISH like the good ole days.

I would trade em in for the all black ones if possible since I know the elephant print can only stay clean for so long lol

What do you guys think is a fair price for the pack with deadstock 29's and the Pantone 11's are 9/10 and have been worn 3-4 times the guy said. The creasing is very minimal as he had force fields in. He is wanting $550 and the Pantones are worn. Can someone give me their input if this is a fair deal? It's local, so I wouldn't have to worry about paypal or shipping or anything shady from the seller. I've seen the shoes in person at the YMCA yesterday, he had the pack with him in his car. I just didn't pull the trigger and said to give me til Wednesday to think about it. I was going to try and offer him $475 and see if he'd take it or counter with $500.

What do you guys think is a fair price for the pack with deadstock 29's and the Pantone 11's are 9/10 and have been worn 3-4 times the guy said. The creasing is very minimal as he had force fields in. He is wanting $550 and the Pantones are worn. Can someone give me their input if this is a fair deal? It's local, so I wouldn't have to worry about paypal or shipping or anything shady from the seller. I've seen the shoes in person at the YMCA yesterday, he had the pack with him in his car. I just didn't pull the trigger and said to give me til Wednesday to think about it. I was going to try and offer him $475 and see if he'd take it or counter with $500.
$150

Back
Top Bottom