Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Listing/asking prices and selling prices are totally different things. Plus DB's are a totally different monster, so I give you that! But one thing for sure and proven is that shoes sold in pack become GR's almost 100% of the time. You will Pantone's for sell later for outrageous prices but the demand for them at those prices will not be there. 

Funny thing is.....I thought of the same thing. I thought JB would never bring the black/carolina 12 out when it was packaged back in the early 2000's......but what happened? Jb totally killed it with the retro dropping value. I pray JB does not release these solo in 10 years.

Funny thing is.....I thought of the same thing. I thought JB would never bring the black/carolina 12 out when it was packaged back in the early 2000's......but what happened? Jb totally killed it with the retro dropping value. I pray JB does not release these solo in 10 years.
Why?

Disagree. Just like the DTRT 3s or the toro 5s, or any DB Jordan have gone up in value, the pantones will also.

You have people dropping bear $1k on some patent leather 5s because of what? They are hot? Pssssst right.
Listing/asking prices and selling prices are totally different things. Plus DB's are a totally different monster, so I give you that! But one thing for sure and proven is that shoes sold in pack become GR's almost 100% of the time. You will Pantone's for sell later for outrageous prices but the demand for them at those prices will not be there. 
I'm very aware of what listing and selling prices are. Research my examples and see what they are actually selling for.
Also, your comment about shoes selling in a pack retro almost 100% of the time is false. Yes the countdown packs did but they contained "OG" colored shoes. JB is kinda funny about retroing retro+ colors. Look at how long it took us to get the Oreo and columbia 4s and it's no guarantee that we get an identical retro as seen with the altitude 13s.

I just talked him down to $540 retail! Fingers crossed they don't back up, includes raffle ticket on box and og receipt

And someone said this pack wasnt like the brasil pack. Hahahaha

Same thing. Better model.

Some stuff takes time.... As stated over and over and over.

The gold medal pack was selling for near retail for the longest too. Most packs have that fate.

Daymm this sucks
youll only get a refund to return them. i doubt they would do an exchange since its out of stock on the website.

thats the mesed up thing. Nike gave u a pair with shoddy quality apparently, but they wont make exceptions and give you another pack even though it was no fault of your own. im pretty damn positive they can get you a pack to exchange if they really really really wanted to help you. but theyre sticking o their policy that since its out of stock on the website then they are "completely out of stock" and they cant exchange.

let somebody with stardom/celeb status hit them up with a request for a pack and im pretty damn sure nike would send them a pack.

Thank you! I Never get lucky! I Think the yeezy effect has everyone's attention and I was able to score

youll only get a refund to return them. i doubt they would do an exchange since its out of stock on the website.

thats the mesed up thing. Nike gave u a pair with shoddy quality apparently, but they wont make exceptions and give you another pack even though it was no fault of your own. im pretty damn positive they can get you a pack to exchange if they really really really wanted to help you. but theyre sticking o their policy that since its out of stock on the website then they are "completely out of stock" and they cant exchange.

let somebody with stardom/celeb status hit them up with a request for a pack and im pretty damn sure nike would send them a pack.
yeah, i know it sucks, but i'd look for a pair of XX9s on ebay and call it a day.  they are going pretty cheap

The Pack is legit guys, og receipt and og raffle ticket attached to the box btw $540!

Those doesn't mean **** bruh,you never know he pulled a switcheroo. Take pics once you get the pack and post it at the legit check thread just to make sure.

Originally Posted by onlyjs  

The Pack is legit guys, og receipt and og raffle ticket attached to the box btw $540!
This sounds like its too good to be true. I usually stay away from prices like these if they are online. In comparison to all the other prices people have been getting I would say these are fakes. Or the guy probably really needed to pay his rent LOL.

I've seen plenty of legit packs on local FB groups for 550-600. Many resellers have just realized it was a bad investment since they can't move the 29's for anything over $130 and the 11's are roughly in the $400-500 range. They're better off selling the pack for slightly over retail and and making SOMETHING, than being stuck with 29's NOBODY wants...

Back
Top Bottom