Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Athletes Foot is SUPER Contagious and if u get it u got it for life and buying somebody else's old used shoes is an easy and quick way to acquire it. U can't get it from wesring your own shoes that nobody else has worn unless u already have it. Plus who the hell wants to buy something that someone else has sweated all over and God knows what else.
I was referring to brand new shoes though.

I was referring to brand new shoes though.
How can u catch athletes foot from brand new unworn shoes? U maybe can develop it by heavily wearing those new shoes. But they didnt come brand new with fungus laced on them, like a used shoe could have. Brand new shoes dont just come with the athletes foot(fungus) made into the shoe.

Last edited:
How can u catch athletes foot from brand new unworn shoes? U maybe can develop it by wearing those new shoes. Brand new shoes dont just come with the athletes foot(fungus) made into the shoe.
My point was, you can't get athletes foot from BRAND NEW originals.

But you can get it from used, newer retros.

Last edited:
We'll that's a different story. Nobody's foot fungus has been inside a 15 year old unworn shoe.
Glad you agree.
happy.gif

Last edited:
idiots or not these pantones could easily fetch 700

People aren't dropping big money on concords cause their iconic

they simply like em or wanna be seen wearing an incredibly hyped shoe

alotta younger people are dropping crazy money and don't even know the history of the shoes

a shoes history means nothing these days

concords arent iconic? :rolleyes

ok

i dont see $700 unless these are very limited.

the CW aint even that great in the first place :lol:

people just read what they want

never said concords weren't iconic
After appointing myself the official blog mediator, and completing my review of your original post I am ready with my decision.

You are correct.  You did not say that the Concords are not an inconic shoe, but rather stated the reason for purchasing them is hype.

Thank you, and I hope you enjoyed my mediation services

Last edited:
idiots or not these pantones could easily fetch 700

People aren't dropping big money on concords cause their iconic

they simply like em or wanna be seen wearing an incredibly hyped shoe

alotta younger people are dropping crazy money and don't even know the history of the shoes

a shoes history means nothing these days

I can see it. If the pack is indeed limited (and not brazil pack limited, but lets say 20k or less) I can see the pantone 11 for $700+. Especially within that first month or two after release. Christmas time + hype=mad $$$$$$. Vnds concords and space jams are fetching $400+...and these were gr releases of at least 75k.

people won't believe how hyped these will be til they miss out on em

people will be offering 3-4 pairs of shoes to trade for these

it'll get ugly

not looking forward to the madness at all

people won't believe how hyped these will be til they miss out on em

people will be offering 3-4 pairs of shoes to trade for these

it'll get ugly

not looking forward to the madness at all
Not with the Columbias coming out right at the same time. Columbias are on a whole other level. I personally have no interest in these whatsoever. Jus sayin.

Those people are idiots. Prices dropped 300-350 a week after release.
Pantone 11 ain't selling for $750 by itself U less these are 10k pairs or something
people paid 4-500 for the concord mids last go around

11s are 11s

never say never i got DS concords in a rare sz  off a FB group for 300 and flipped em for 700
I think 750 will be the lowest price for a 20k release. The price will just continue to rise. The royal blue OG 1's are fetchhing around 800.....so maybe the pantones will cap at 1300 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom