Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
my son will play in the 29s so this is a reasonable value for us. same people who don't want to pay for the packs will wind up paying $425 for the 11s

my son will play in the 29s so this is a reasonable value for us. same people who don't want to pay for the packs will wind up paying $425 for the 11s
maybe more than that considering these aren't nowhere near a GR, it also might depend on what resellers are asking for legend blues

^sorry i meant for the legend blues. these will probably go for $700+, people are offering me $250+ for the guaranteed ticket

the 11s imo will hit 450, and those 29s will be such a flop, if i can manage to sell them for like 200, and cop the pack for 400 that would be perfect

The 29 is one of the best performance basketball shoe out right now. Yall might not like the CW, but the shoe definitely aint garbage.

I kept quiet but yall should really stop, its getting so redundant now. How can anyone get upset at a pack no one is making you buy?? :lol:

Last edited:
The shoes are garbage, you can ball in some Hyperdunks but that don't mean they ain't trash

I need new balling shoes so I'm okay with the markup.. Although I'm not a fan of the CW on the xx9's..They could have gave them more pop.  Legend blue xx9's are nicer IMO

Last edited:
The 29 is one of the best performance basketball shoe out right now. Yall might not like the CW, but the shoe definitely aint garbage.

I kept quiet but yall should really stop, its getting so redundant now. How can anyone get upset at a pack no one is making you buy?? :lol:
You gotta be able to read thru post lol. The dudes actually complaining ain't even trying to cop. Cant escape dudes that feel the need to let you know why they ain't buying a shoe in these NTstreets.

Back
Top Bottom