Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Salt, no call from NTatl. All good tho, gonna try to line up at wish within like, the next few hrs :smh::smh::smh:
If there isn't a crazy line already, shame it's come to that. If I do get in line I'll still try the usual suspects online on my phone.

hanons drop is less than the $500 retail here and I think they take off VAT...however that customs fee will kill...gah 
mad.gif

The thing is im thinkin ...

If hanon is cheaper like some said .. but u get with a customs bill of $100 ... it equates payin almost US retail or a lil more dont it ... soooo if u can secure now i would if u were gon a fork out $500 US to begin with

I tried lookin up customs charges but i couldnt find anything. Im tempted if i can get thru idk tho im weery like everyone else lol

When I bought the GMP's from a couple of years ago from CT, I remember having to wait almost a month for my package to arrive in my front door. It'll be nice to secure a pair but that waiting period was crucial I had to make a few phone calls to US customs. Smh

DO NOT ORDER THESE FROM OVERSEAS.

Don't risk the customs charge
The amount of fear monger here over customs fees cracks me up and tells me that people really have done next to no research on what the real costs are.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom