Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters

I wish I was in San Francisco. I could use another pack for the collection :frown:

I wonder if they have a SZ 7 for my daughter too? Hrmm.
yeah, i'd cop my girl a pair if i could find some, but she wears a 6.5

she's a college professor, so i'd love to see the look on students faces if they saw her walk into lecture one day wearing a pair haha

cuz the significance of what she'd be wearing would be completely lost on her

sounds too goo to be true; I'd be leary of the person tryna dumb off a pair of fakes etc.

But hey, if they're legit and u got another pair of DB8s go for it.
Yeah I know and he's on my local sneaker group. But I'm thinking also the GOF will pop back up on a few of nike random restocks where the DBs rarely do

Yeah I know and he's on my local sneaker group. But I'm thinking also the GOF will pop back up on a few of nike random restocks where the DBs rarely do
i personally would get the GoF pack just because it's so much easier to wear than DB8's. Besides, have DB8's jumped up that much in price? Last week i saw a few pairs in a local group try to sell it for $500-$600. GoF pack worth more than that IMO.

roll.gif
 at last page though.

MAJOR DC still had 2 packs as of this afternoon. I think 9 & 9.5 or 10.5

Have no idea if they do phone orders.

I just dumped by XX9 + $170 for Legend Blue 11s.

I lose money here but I don't see myself even balling in the XX9 with that cloth material.
that's kind of the purpose of the XX9; flightweave. it does what the kobe flyknits were suppose to be.

Can someone explain the flight plate technology? Part of me thinks all the flyknit, zoom units, fly wire are just a bunch of gimmicks and there's no real "technology" behind any of it. Of course, I'd love to be wrong about this.

Can someone explain the flight plate technology? Part of me thinks all the flyknit, zoom units, fly wire are just a bunch of gimmicks and there's no real "technology" behind any of it. Of course, I'd love to be wrong about this.
Its kind of like the carbon fiber plate but basically allows a separation of the sole for the forefoot and heel for a better response when cutting. 

Found this online:

What is it? A Pebax moderator plate which is sandwiched below Zoom Air units. Not only does this help to deflect force and enhance the Zoom Air cushioning, it also acts as a bridge between the forefoot and heel, marking the first time in an Air Jordan model where there was a true separation between the two zones.

How does it work? The Flight Plate’s main purpose is to maximize the responsiveness of Zoom Air cushioning. By compressing and deflecting on the units during action, the Flight Plate “unlocks” the power of Zoom Air. The pressure of the Flight Plate against the Zoom bags help to create a new level of responsiveness and cushion that you can actually feel compressing and decompressing on the court.
And this:
 What we’ve done here is really unique because the Zoom Air, which is an incredible technology that we’ve had forever is by far the chosen technology for all basketball players, for the most part. The problem is we make shoes where we embed the Zoom and it loses all of that energy and responsiveness by being encapsulated in foam, cemented, etc. I looked at that and said, “We can do better than that.” We realized that if we put a plate on top of it, coming from the Jordan XI, where Tinker put in a carbon plate and helped Mike with his plantar fasciitis – carbon product is just rich as a material, it’s used in auto parts and pieces all over the world – let’s carry on with that. Let’s plate the zoom and isolate it on your foot so that there’s no distraction, no foam in your way. 

Seriously, what's up with FNL packages?? They never add any kind of stuffing so the boxes get beat up, and sometimes the shoes are out of their boxes.

My pack was finally delivered today from FootLocker :smokin ..... felt like it took forever though b/c of the delay for the Holidays. Just glad they finally arrived

Seriously, what's up with FNL packages?? They never add any kind of stuffing so the boxes get beat up, and sometimes the shoes are out of their boxes.
Happened to me with the 11s. Boxed looked like it was sat on, slept on, then shipped. 

Back
Top Bottom