Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
who else didn't see you could change the sizes on the left.....and had to grab/take off their shoe to see which size to order? lmao, i'm at work, and was like hold up, i don't what size i am! and then i just took off my shoe and looked at the tag....
roll.gif

I hope this goes through. The site rejected both of my credit cards... then my size went, so I ordered a half size up and paid by paypal and it appears to have gone through!

Seems like those sizes that are back up now are from people who tried to order more than 1 pair and the order got cancelled.

Last edited:

It seems as if it would be cheaper to buy these shoes in pieces instead of buying the whole pack.  I've seen the Pantone XI's on ebay for 400 shipped and most people are unloading the XX9's for around $150.
real pantones go for 600-700. 

Be CAREFUL

Lol I emailed their customer service, so if/when they get back to me I'll post the response in the thread.
actually, yes the VAT should be taken off, but we will probably pay that in customs, so~ still, hopefully after all is said and done it's slightly under retail~

You can buy the entire pack for that price......

exactly what he said :lol:

nah but for real dang man I'm still waiting on my pack :lol: :nerd: Ordering from EU sucks in that most of them take forever. On the other hand they are the ones that I can count on for my size (or something closest to it) for these types of releases.

Except END. END ships better than most domestic shops :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:lol: sold out while dude was waiting for the custom fees answer.
The sites don't charge customs fees :smh:

Yeah
I meant to say 62. I've never ordered from this place before, but I know there are stores that will remove VAT for non-EU customers since the store isn't charged it (although Spain might be different).
these guys don't play, paypal transaction is completed, puts finishline to shame, loll

I bit the bullet for $640 shipped. Messaged an eBay seller to go through PayPal.... Now I need to unload a bunch of pairs.

This was my "retirement pair."

exactly what he said :lol:

nah but for real dang man I'm still waiting on my pack :lol: :nerd: Ordering from EU sucks in that most of them take forever. On the other hand they are the ones that I can count on for my size (or something closest to it) for these types of releases.

Except END. END ships better than most domestic shops :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

All the international sites were the worst for canceling Legend Blue orders so I have to disagree

The XX9s are crack in hand. Will definitely be rocking those.

Now I gotta paint cause the wife just said no more shoes till I finish her honey do list.

Repped!! Just copped a 10.5. They were on display...sounded like they still had plenty

Yea I'm surprise they just sitting there.... Called yesterday and they said they didn't have anymore size 9.5 or lower.. I called again a few hours before they closed last night, and clerk told me that they still have all sizes.

I sent plenty of people there already. Not sure if they got plenty of pairs or people are over the hype and just dont want to shell out $500+ for some 11s.

The XX9s are crack in hand. Will definitely be rocking those.

Now I gotta paint cause the wife just said no more shoes till I finish her honey do list.
if someone is looking for a basketball shoe i doubt he ll ever find a better oportunity than these xx9s for the 130$ they re bein sold for , stupid plastic KD shoes are sold for that price and these xx9s are top notch bball shoes 

if someone is looking for a basketball shoe i doubt he ll ever find a better oportunity than these xx9s for the 130$ they re bein sold for , stupid plastic KD shoes are sold for that price and these xx9s are top notch bball shoes 

Lol this comment is eerie because I sold mine for $130 to a guy who messaged me that he is a HS ball player and only has $150 to spend but really needs some good shoes to play in. He even sent me his fb page to prove it. Honestly the whole thing could've been a lie but I really hated those things.

Back
Top Bottom