PAPER TRAIL>>>THE RECESSION???

I heard both THE RECESSION AND PAPERTRAIL but personally I believe Paper Trail is the best album of the year thus far.
Idkkkkk what yall think???

P.S.- The only reason I said thus far is because i havent got Luda's -Theatre of Mind or Kanyes- 808 Heartbreak

laugh.gif

IMO PaperTrail was disappointing....Its like a Carter 3 replica damn near, Whatevr U Like = Lollipop, Im Illy = A millie
laugh.gif
, album wasn't that creativehonestly

I dont know but both were horrible if you ask me. Well under my expectations. As for album of the year my vote still goes for Atmosphere. All though thatsprobably going to change after Q-tip, JAy, Common, KAnye drop their albums.

Paper trail was so much trash. think I played it for 2 days maybe. The recession is my thing but he talkin what I see so it makes more sence to me I guess.

For now Untitled.

When The Cool came out in December last year i think it was album of the year very easily, so BP3 and Universal Mind Control could be worthy contenders (last iheard they come out at the end of the year? could be wrong?)

ehh since its all you guys care about, when it comes to the heavy weights of mainstream hip hop this year,

L.A.X.>Paper Trail=Recession>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Carter 3

L.A.X. was excellent,possibly a classic, we'll see how it withstands the test of time, the production was amazing, Game spat that %!#%, everything about itwas damn near perfect

Paper Trail and Recession were both good albums, i'd give them each a 7.5/10

I wasn't expecting to like paper trail very much but when your commercial singles are very good, your album damn well better be...almost a year after itsurfaced ive just now started listening to Live Your Life, dope song imo, who says mainstream appeal can coincide with good music? What Ever You Like isstraight up my %!#%, the thing that keeps this album from being great is the same thing that plagues every T.I. album ive listened to, his beats and overallsound just don't have enough variety...Dude can certainly change up subject matter, anybody saying all TIP does is talk about the same %!#% is an idiot,its just his sound, it's just so consistent, in a bad way...on this album it was either traditional ol' TIP or commercial single, lets face it LiveYour Life is basically the same song as My Life Your Enertainment

Recession was good as well, i went into it with higher expectations than it deserved, for some reason i saw the title My President is Black, took note of%#$@%* on the internet saying "Jeezy on that political tip now, he's spitting knowledge"...Same Jeezy he's just continued to grow as anartist, he's never been dumb, but he didnt come with any kind of social conscious that wasn't expected of him, beats where banging, his sound alsocould use some variety if he really wanted to elevate his game imo

Carter 3 is trash word to Jay, "%#$@%* get half a bar, %*%% yall"

edit: except Tie My Hands, Shoot Me Down, Complicated (been out for two years), Let The Beat Build (was done with it after a week) and Mr. Carter (ehh, boringjay verse, Wayne wasn't lyrically bad but the strain on his voice plus the flow made it unlistenable after a while for me)

but Mrs. Officer grew on me something serious over the summer, you wont catch it pounding in the whip but i have no prob with it
pimp.gif

Paper Trail was better then the Recession the songs on Recession all sound the same....Jeezy's best Album is still "Let's Get It:Thug Motivation101" I wasn't a big T.I. fan until Paper Trail..

Paper Trail Hits: What's Happen,Live Your Life,Whatever you like,No matter what,Swagger like us,Let my beat pound,and My life your entertainment..

Recession Hits: Put on,Crazy world,vacation, what they want,amazin,hustlaz ambition,my president,and welcome back .....But all of these sound thesame

Even thought "Paper Trail" is a great cd...I wouldn't say best of the year.....Let's not forget that Kanye's album hasn't come outyet

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

Even thought "Paper Trail" is a great cd...I wouldn't say best of the year.....Let's not forget that Kanye's album hasn't come out yet

Let's not forget kanye's album is going to be horrible
alien.gif

recession > C3 > L.A.X. > paper trail

ti just doesnt do it for me anymore for some reason ... and its funny how some people say the carter 3 was garbage and then they name about 6 songs that weregood on it lololol ... the top 6 songs on the carter 3 are better than any of those other cds top 6 songs ...

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

IMO PaperTrail was disappointing....Its like a Carter 3 replica damn near, Whatevr U Like = Lollipop, Im Illy = A millie
laugh.gif
, album wasn't that creative honestly
indifferent.gif

So Whatever you like = lollipop? WOOOOOW. Both chick songs. Yes, but to say they are on the same level
indifferent.gif

Whatever You Like > Lollipop

I'm Illy < A Millie

Paper Trail > C3, L.A.X., Untitled

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

Even thought "Paper Trail" is a great cd...I wouldn't say best of the year.....Let's not forget that Kanye's album hasn't come out yet

Let's not forget kanye's album is going to be horrible
alien.gif

ZZZZZZZZZing!

I haven't even heard recession and I know it ain't better than paper trail..im mean its young jeezy!
ohwell.gif

Plus T.I. made a very good album imo considering there was practically no violence, gun, or drug talk in his material.

BTW..Q-tip album is good but def not album year by far.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom