*** Papoose - controversy *** diss track at fat joe

it was straight, but you OD hyping it...the Uncle Murder diss was wayyyyy more foul.
Dude spent half the rhyme trying to explain what happened and none of what he said sounded even remotely believable. Talking bout baseball bats and makeup

The baseball bat situation was about the clip of him getting hit in the back of his head and spinning on the pole...that was the original storyabout the bat before the edited clip came out....

Got some
laugh.gif
lines but this dude pap has a tony yayo flow not to mention his voice is straight annoying

this is garbage. Pap went crazy hard on "murda..who shot ya ya?". not really a fat joe fan, but I think fat joe should have enough confidence inbuilding some bars for pap after listening to this.

a couple of good lines on here...

"you lil wayne son, he should claim you on his taxes"
"keep talkin about that footage, but thats irrelevant
cuz everybody can tell the footage was edited
****** try to stunt on Pap
I went in my cadillac, and came back with a baseball bat
They ain't put that on the internet, I wore them out
Show me the video, I'll point them out
I hit him with the bat...
I hit him with the bat....
I hit him with the bat....that cat ran
The used to call me Papoose, but you can call me Batman"

roll.gif

If even half the stuff he said about Joe is true, then dude should just shut up and let this one ride.

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

a couple of good lines on here...

"you lil wayne son, he should claim you on his taxes"
"keep talkin about that footage, but thats irrelevant
cuz everybody can tell the footage was edited
****** try to stunt on Pap
I went in my cadillac, and came back with a baseball bat
They ain't put that on the internet, I wore them out
Show me the video, I'll point them out
I hit him with the bat...
I hit him with the bat....that cat ran
The used to call me Papoose, but you can call me Batman"

roll.gif

If even half the stuff he said about Joe is true, then dude should just shut up and let this one ride.

My dude, those lines are certifiably hot garbage.

man, the first verse brings this down soooooooooooo much...
smh.gif

he went IN on the 2nd verse...son need to cut that 1st verse out, i was
smh.gif
@ it...diss was straight though, let's go Pap
pimp.gif

its good, let's see if joe responds.

you know damn well he ain't gonna respond
laugh.gif
smh.gif

if he barely responded to 50...why would he respond to Pap?

I hate it when Pap does that wannabe lyrical sequence where he's rhyming a bunch of random words..

like...trigger clippin, pickle spittin, bigger chicken, finger lickin, sick of kickin, now im punching, on the ground you hunching, clip hits, now you slumpin,wow im somethin, apprentice, menice, vengeance, beach in venice, snatching pendants, landlord but im kidnappin tenants, astronomics, comets, and comics, payhomage to dons, lets, palm techs and learn words via hooked on phonix, and clutter em up on this.

My dude, those lines are certifiably hot garbage.

Im not saying they are fire. Far from it. But they are comical at least. I mean, its pap vs fat joe. That's all I expect, is a good laugh. Thatmatch-up is like the loser bowl.

Originally Posted by petozham

I hate it when Pap does that wannabe lyrical sequence where he's rhyming a bunch of random words..

like...trigger clippin, pickle spittin, bigger chicken, finger lickin, sick of kickin, now im punching, on the ground you hunching, clip hits, now you slumpin, wow im somethin, apprentice, menice, vengeance, beach in venice, snatching pendants, landlord but im kidnappin tenants, astronomics, comets, and comics, pay homage to dons, lets, palm techs and learn words via hooked on phonix, and clutter em up on this.
roll.gif
So true i hate when he do that. Honestly i stopped listenin toit halfway thru the 2nd verse it was gettin stupid. The beat was garbage.

no lie i hate papoose flow and voice.

i havnt listened to not even 1 of his many mixtapes. i really cant even get through his tracks period. like i didnt make it to the 2nd verse of this track.

2nd verse was good, but this is a battle I won't be interested...like most of hip hop today anyway.

I heard it when he premiered it.

Lyrics were fire but his flow is still monotone.
and in the end Fat Joe made a video, Pap didn't
For all I know Pap is just a good liar.

like...trigger clippin, pickle spittin, bigger chicken, finger lickin, sick of kickin, now im punching, on the ground you hunching, clip hits, now you slumpin, wow im somethin, apprentice, menice, vengeance, beach in venice, snatching pendants, landlord but im kidnappin tenants, astronomics, comets, and comics, pay homage to dons, lets, palm techs and learn words via hooked on phonix, and clutter em up on this.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And that "Who shot Ya" Freestyle was alot better than this.

wow u got his flow down packed
laugh.gif
eek.gif

"the chorus is baiscally begging for a fair one "
damn, i didnt think u meant literally. "

"basically the first verse is more lyrical with pap given us then faster more wordy flows."

this is the type of rap i like to listen to.

i like the beat.

overall
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"fat joanna"
laugh.gif

yea that sounds just like him. but i hate it when he does it really fast so that it doesnt even remotely sound on beat. how he did it on this songwas nice tho.

Back
Top Bottom