PAPOOSE v FAT JOE behind the scenes at a concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

the interview audio of pap on thisis50.com sounds authentic.

i mean,,, if even if yoru fat joe,,,, if someone says "i got a problem with you",,, if you have heart,,,, you throw yoru hands at that point becauseyouve been threatened.

maybe pap caught him a few times then it all got broken up,,, atleast thats what it sounds like.

�����������������������������������������������������������������������������������​

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

�����������������������������������������������������������������������������������​

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Joe got some explaining to do......

Pap basically said that he did in fact jab Fat Joe in the face....Joe was "9-10 deep, I only had like 2 dudes with me"

He asked Joe for a one on one and Joe ain't wanna do it....

Pap said he thought Joe was mad cause he was on the radio doing an interview w/ 50.....

Said he don't know how FJ knew that he was in Cass's room....

Said it was some chicks in there and thats how the story got out.....He said he would have never told. He keep street !!++ in the street.

but at the end of the WHY are they beefing?
ohwell.gif
..this is all over cuzPap did an interview with 50? got damn NY is in full chaos
smh.gif

^its that plus you know Pap been caking with Remy Ma for a good minute now, and Remy just be ****'n on Fat Joe everytime she's asked about him. Nowthat the whole OG Terror Squad has joined in with her, his ego prolly bruised or somethin...

Remy was there with Pap at the 50 interview, and she was goin at Joe again...so he prolly took it as beef by association...

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

^its that plus you know Pap been caking with Remy Ma for a good minute now, and Remy just be ****'n on Fat Joe everytime she's asked about him. Now that the whole OG Terror Squad has joined in with her, his ego prolly bruised or somethin...

Remy was there with Pap at the 50 interview, and she was goin at Joe again...so he prolly took it as beef by association...

ohhh yeah you right...i forgot they do go out also or "talk" ...i need to go peep the audio once i get back home

50 is da devil's advocate playing everyone against eachother.....you don't see how he got max b on his site talkin mad *@+ about jim jones....da samejim jones he was biggin up a few months back...he uses everyone's problems to boast himself.

now hearing pap talking about the incident, the more it seems this is nothing but a BS staged BEEF.

pap is a danger to these rappers right now. first homie basically ended uncle murda's career. then he wanna beat up poor max b. then he punch fat joe inthe face not once but a double banger! WOW!

Look like the top of Joes brow got a lil lump...that same side of his face looks a fatter than the other side too.

pap is a danger to these rappers right now. first homie basically ended uncle murda's career.
The second that dude came out with the name "Uncle MURDA" he had no career

Pap is really a threat though on the "street" level..and so is Joe...so they might as well just dead it

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Pap is really a threat though on the "street" level..and so is Joe...so they might as well just dead it

fat joe runs da bx....ask pistol pete and da K.A.R.

Back
Top Bottom