eek.gif

Papoose wak @+# goin in on the last verse
laugh.gif

with that said

EAST NEW YAWWKKK!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakergod1126

aww man Papoose trying to get his buzz up again.... But seriously he blacked on that man....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
he seriously did on that 2nd verse..he was making some VALID points..i know East New York aint no game but this guy Uncle Murda kept making certainstuff sound suspcious like he pulled a Gravy
smh.gif

my dude Pap...
pimp.gif

son went IN...but the flow was
smh.gif

son said "when it rain yo head hurts"

"i'll turn this mr. potato head to tater tots"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

aww man Papoose trying to get his buzz up again.... But seriously he blacked on that man....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
he seriously did on that 2nd verse..he was making some VALID points..i know East New York aint no game but this guy Uncle Murda kept making certain stuff sound suspcious like he pulled a Gravy
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This N'.....
smh.gif

Maino go at that n' in every song I hear from him....

SMH

on a side note,,, let me ask,,,,, so is it true that at this point most of the pap fans have taken a rear seat?

its amazing how unloyal music fans can be.

...Papoose always talking about hip hop police now hes gonna take credit for having a hand in Murda's shooting?

Originally Posted by PastorTroyNY

on a side note,,, let me ask,,,,, so is it true that at this point most of the pap fans have taken a rear seat?

its amazing how unloyal music fans can be.

I don't think its being unloyal. The quality of his music and his lyrics dropped to the point where he became unintersting. Instead of seeing him progress in areas (song making, horrible flow, corny punchlines) he just ether stayed at the same level or got worse....

on point

I was a huge Pap fan (I still follow dude's music when I can) but sneakergod is right...his level of music and what we the fans were spoiled into having dropped considerably...you can call it being disloyal but that's the music scene, man...it's tough foran artist

I'll still buy Nacirema Dream (when it comes out in 2011
eyes.gif
) tosupport him and all that but he went from being great and having lines that made you go
eek.gif
to being above average to downright being annoying in some of his songs...I thinkhe was mismanaged by 'Slay and like Budden said about him, the problem with him was he was putting out such good mixtapes and tracks in a short period oftime and he got "burnt out" and ran out of stuff, creatively...even this diss is subpar compared to his earlier works IMO but some lines had me
laugh.gif
and he showed flashes of the old Pap

I think Pap should have slowed down a bit during his height in '04-'05...instead of dropping a new mixtape every month or two he should have slowedit down and given you a bit here and there so the people wouldn't get tired of you and so you wouldn't run out of shhhhhhh to say...I hope this littlebeef with Murda sparks up Pap and brings him back to how he used to spit but I doubt it
ohwell.gif

^couldnt have said it better... At first I just figured the reason why he was getting lazy with the lyrics was because he was saving for his album, so that wasthe mentality...then I heard the first single for the album everybody was waiting for, and that **** was wack. Then the second single, that **** was wack...Imean, I still check for every new mixtape he drops, but Im not bout to keep co-signing/defending him while the quality of his music/lyrics drops, especially ifthe **** is wack.

To his credit, as soon as he got his walking papers from Jive, he start leaking a few songs that I guess was gonna be on the album, and a few of them jointswas TOUGH. That at least made me know he aint burn due to flooding the mixtapes so much (which I thought was what happened).... but Im loyal to goodlyrics/music, not the artist necessarily,
and thats how everybody should be...

I think its to the point with most people where its like, N's aint tryna hear no more mixtape freestyles, they wanna hear the album. Anything else, itslike 'yea aight', cuz they've heard everything else from the N'....if you catch a N' that was co-signing Pap before, now all of a suddenthey fronting on his material from a couple years back like he was never nice, thats a different story, throw them N's under the bus....

i know his past few mixtapes are not on par with recent work. and maybe he gave yall too much before the album dropped.

but me personally,,, i dont hear pap and hear an artist that "skill-wise" is a worst artist now.

i know there are artists out there who seem to have gotten worse with time.

at the end of the day,, the album or a few good mixtape releases will tell the tale. still then,,, i still think he is one of the better new artists (if youstill want to call him a new artist)

Didn't hear the song, but I'll wait to see how this story develops and if Uncle Murda will retaliate.

aiyo, slightly off topic, but i lost my Pap mixtapes a year ago, and im bout to re-up, which ones yall think was the best?

Back
Top Bottom