PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 2... has anyone else noticed this???

I want to see this because they go deeper into the story that they barely touched on in the first movie.

What about the kitchen scene when the cabinets all opened? The mother was reading 1 magazine and then when they go back to the kitchen camera there are 2 magazines on the counter.

What about the kitchen scene when the cabinets all opened? The mother was reading 1 magazine and then when they go back to the kitchen camera there are 2 magazines on the counter.

I believe this is called continuity. Film makers have people especially for this to check for these kinds of mistakes. A lot still gets missed though.

I believe this is called continuity. Film makers have people especially for this to check for these kinds of mistakes. A lot still gets missed though.

it was ok i guess (free tickets ftw) then about 20 mins before it ended the movie stopped for no reason they took about 20 mins to fix it & i got free tickets for another movie
pimp.gif

it was ok i guess (free tickets ftw) then about 20 mins before it ended the movie stopped for no reason they took about 20 mins to fix it & i got free tickets for another movie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

If you pay attention to the pictures on the staircase, notice how the first two pictures always switch between scenes.Has anyone else noticed that @#+%?

is it not possible that the audience is to believe the spirits moved it around? havent seen the movie, just throwing that out htere.

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

If you pay attention to the pictures on the staircase, notice how the first two pictures always switch between scenes.Has anyone else noticed that @#+%?

is it not possible that the audience is to believe the spirits moved it around? havent seen the movie, just throwing that out htere.

Back
Top Bottom