Paranormal Activity 2

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

The crowd atmosphere is definitely what made the first one so enjoyable for me.

People letting out a sigh of relief when day time came, then everyone slouching down in their chair when the night scenes came. Good times.

I will definitely be watching this in theaters. Watching it at home will do the movie and yourself no justice.
This

loved this movie
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

Ridgemont Fly wrote:

so did Katie have a baby or something?

Spoiler [+]
zz1258e46d-550x379.jpg
def someone sitting in that chair in the reflection.

Just went back and looked at that pic. Creeped the $&%# out of me

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

Ridgemont Fly wrote:

so did Katie have a baby or something?

Spoiler [+]
zz1258e46d-550x379.jpg
def someone sitting in that chair in the reflection.

Just went back and looked at that pic. Creeped the $&%# out of me

People letting out a sigh of relief when day time came, then everyone slouching down in their chair when the night scenes came. Good times.

I will definitely be watching this in theaters. Watching it at home will do the movie and yourself no justice.
x2

I won't forget that reactions people had when that movie ended / leaving the theater. Priceless.

x2

I won't forget that reactions people had when that movie ended / leaving the theater. Priceless.

I loved the first one. It would've been corny as hell if they used cgi & special effects & actually showed the entity.

I loved the first one. It would've been corny as hell if they used cgi & special effects & actually showed the entity.

im STILL trying to figure out how on earth is Katie (if that is her) in this movie? did anyone else see the other endings of the movie? there was about 3 or 4 total i think

im STILL trying to figure out how on earth is Katie (if that is her) in this movie? did anyone else see the other endings of the movie? there was about 3 or 4 total i think

When they lady is standing in front of the bathroom, and the screen at the very end where it pauses, theres a baby in the crib in the mirror, but there isn't a baby in the crib. Hmmmm...

When they lady is standing in front of the bathroom, and the screen at the very end where it pauses, theres a baby in the crib in the mirror, but there isn't a baby in the crib. Hmmmm...

Back
Top Bottom