Paranormal Discussion

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

one of the more interesting phone calls i ever heard.
Ive heard of lots of cases like this, pretty interesting. I know someone who had similar thoughts of another mother on another planet once. Itcould be dissmissed as nothing unless the children can describe something they would know nothing about accurately and extensively. Good find
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by RobAF1

Thanks gumbottom, After a while of internet researching im still no clearer
ohwell.gif

Rhino, I watched a documentary yesterday, which stated that the Egyptians who supposedly "Built" the Great Pyramid, Had 3 tools and the wheel was not one. To transport rocks, they supposedly used trees, which they imported (25 million
indifferent.gif
, Yeah right, It would require a bigger shipping system than Egypt has ever seen) as the only trees in egypt were used for food, and could not be chopped down. However, Evidence on the Pyramids and Sphinx, show water weathering and eroding at the bottom, and the only time water has ever been in this area was around 8,500 BC, suggesting a complete other theory, The Egyptians did not build the Pyramids.

Other evidence which backs up this theaory, wich I allso saw in a different documentary, the Egyptians kept records of EVERYTHING, They recorded every birth, every con struction, every death, habbits, culture, litereally EVERYTHING. Yet, no record were ever kept of the Pyramids construction, or anyone ever building them. Why is this?

Ill post up some stuff on the Loch Ness Monster in a while, Allso, some new 2012 facts I went into.
pimp.gif

Dont know if anyone responded to this or not but yes, you are right, the egyptians DID keep records of EVERYTHING. They kept all the info in"libraries". Which were ALL burnt down by the Greeks. Not only did the Greeks steal/learn there philosiphies, theorys, equations, ect ect they alsoburnt down everything into the ground. So, who knows.

I know I'm late, but I just read various articles about people encountering BEK in various areas. That #$+# freaked me out, and they said it could happeneverywhere. But there's not an article about what happens when you "let them in".

Originally Posted by RobAF1

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

one of the more interesting phone calls i ever heard.
Ive heard of lots of cases like this, pretty interesting. I know someone who had similar thoughts of another mother on another planet once. It could be dissmissed as nothing unless the children can describe something they would know nothing about accurately and extensively. Good find
smokin.gif
wanderer

google that up

http://www2.hawaii.edu/~boyne/scott/faq.html

ALSO REMEMBER THE MOVIE

" THE EARTH STOOD STILL "

REMEMBER THE OLD ASIAN MAN WAS ONCE ALIEN LIVING AS HUMAN

THATS WHERE THEY GET THE IDEA FROM

SINCE ALOT OF MOVIES ARE BASED ON TRUTH TO WHAT PEOPLE DON'T KNOW

IT COULD BE REALLY REAL ..... MAYBE

consciousness is the key... regardless of religon ( that has been watered down by the powers that be) , race , or sex (male/female).... we must understandwhere we came from to know where we are going...... That mean ALL races must find out there own origins then when we understand and learn that we then can moveinto a new level of awareness..... knowledge of yourself will answer alot of questions you may have....

Bump- This post is too great.

Anyways, has anyone ever heard of the Philadelphia and Montauk project. It has something to do with the US military going to another dimension usingTesla's methods I believe. This is one of the few conspiracy theories that I actually believe in. If you want to read more about it here's a link, evenif you don't believe in it, I'm pretty sure you'll find it pretty interesting (they even made a movie about it):
The Montauk Project

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

I know I'm late, but I just read various articles about people encountering BEK in various areas. That #$+# freaked me out, and they said it could happen everywhere. But there's not an article about what happens when you "let them in".
whats BEK?

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

I know I'm late, but I just read various articles about people encountering BEK in various areas. That #$+# freaked me out, and they said it could happen everywhere. But there's not an article about what happens when you "let them in".
whats BEK?

Black-eyed kids, look it up, there are a lot of interesting reports on them.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

couldnt find anything good but seen a story from some lady, got me creeped out
frown.gif
It's mostly just stories from supposed eye-witnesses. It's a fairly new mystery (conspiracy [originated from 1998 accounts]) sothey're not going have a lot of info on them yet.

Back
Top Bottom