Paranormal Thread: Ghosts, UFOs, Cryptozoology, Unsolved Mysteries, Strange Phenomena, Folklore

What happened to that NTer who posted videos of his security camera inside his home recording orbs flying around his living room?

Curious if he's still experiencing paranormal things.

My thing is, why do aliens need all these god dam lights on their spaceships. Fighter jets aren't lit up like Christmas trees. Presumably we are meant to see these things.

My thing is, why do aliens need all these god dam lights on their spaceships. Fighter jets aren't lit up like Christmas trees. Presumably we are meant to see these things.

200-3.gif

I haven't completely ruled out the existence of Big Foot.

Dog Man, I haven't the slightest idea about.

Dogman is similar but apparently more violent.

There are eyewitness accounts of seeing it in the woods around the world.

Is there a video or link that you have seen that hasn't completely ruled out BFs existence to you?

Last edited:
Fo you guys believe the Vatican hides secrets?

Aliens, truth about Jesus, Satan.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Been watching this YouTube channel UnchartedX.

It's about ancient structures and if they were built as we are told in books.

The host has egyptologists and engineers explain that some kind of machinery was used on these stones/rocks.

There must've been some type of communication made between people in egypt, peru, etc. at that time because you can see how they used similar styles in their structures.

Last edited:

Fire fire fire.

Sad at the same time.
Every 3months or so I’m dragged back in here to see you talking to yourself. I think, this can’t be ehat you wanted when you got the old thread shut down.

Great post on 10/18 nonetheless.

Fire fire fire.

Sad at the same time.
Every 3months or so I’m dragged back in here to see you talking to yourself. I think, this can’t be ehat you wanted when you got the old thread shut down.

Great post on 10/18 nonetheless.

Just trying to keep this theead alive since i do believe we can have alot of interesting conversations on here.

The thread starter clearly had no interest in doing so which is funny because he would talk down to people in the other thread and say how that one was ruined.

Glad he's gone, though.

Last edited:
Nah, what’s the story? Salutes and respect to you and your post!

Basically this book contained hundreds of pages yet only 57 have been released and were "sanitized".

It was classified until January of this year.

Back
Top Bottom