Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Medal Count — USA 103 (30G), China 73 (29G), France 54 (14G), Great Britain 51 (13G), Australia 45 (18G)🥇🥈🥉

NBA on NBC 👀

GOILYLyWcAANxMi.jpg

Tatum should have played over Jrue imo. His defensive length on perimeter guys is pretty great.

Steph
Tatum
KD
Lebron
Embiid

is the lineup that should be out there sometimes

^^ **** it. At this stage, you cant worry about who's getting minutes and who's not.

The goal is GOLD!!!!!!! No matter what. That means some dudes wont play, so be it.
He can play in 2028 in LA with Cade, Ant, Hali and the rest of the dudes....

💯

yeah i wasn't seriously asking lol but i was thinking team usa ain't even playing fair with having players like KD coming off the bench and with players like Hali & Tatum not even getting any run during the comeback

Noah Lyles running the 200 m final with Covid is INSANE.

I’m currently getting over it myself, meaning he and I got it at roughly the same time.

My first bout with Covid in 2022 was nothing…totally asymptomatic.

This go around was rough.

…the first 2-3 days I was out of it.

Noah Lyles running the 200 m final with Covid is INSANE.

I’m currently getting over it myself, meaning he and I got it at roughly the same time.

My first bout with Covid in 2022 was nothing…totally asymptomatic.

This go around was rough.

…the first 2-3 days I was out of it.

Both times I got it, I ended up with a cough that wouldn’t go away until resorted to a steroid inhaler

Both times weren’t that THAT bad other than it feeling like a bad cold.. but the cough just wouldn’t go away and resulted in zero stamina and shortness of breath when I tried doing anything

If you didn’t get it recently, that’s on you. If you thought it was a thing of the past, and it jeopardizes your race, that’s on you.

If you use that as an excuse.

Back
Top Bottom