Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Medal Count — USA Men’s Volleyball vs. Italy Bronze Medal Match🥇🥈🥉

If you didn’t get it recently, that’s on you. If you thought it was a thing of the past, and it jeopardizes your race, that’s on you.

If you use that as an excuse.

You’re projecting your feelings on him. Where did he use it as an excuse?

Seems like his mother told a reporter in the aftermath which then made it news so he had to address it.

Damned if you do. Damned if you don’t.

You’re projecting your feelings on him. Where did he use it as an excuse?

Seems like his mother told a reporter in the aftermath which then made it news so he had to address it.

Damned if you do. Damned if you don’t.
You win, in the flu game, or you lose. It’s just playing with narratives. I’m glad he won the 100m, but it’s lucky we’re there.

1723173137924.png

Mitch Goldich the real MVP of these Olympics.

Q: Why does everyone in here hate Noah Lyles? Nah. Couldn’t be me. Not one of us right.

Just stating he got Covid during his Olympic run.

Been most impressed with Booker as of late. His international play reminds me of his time in that dominant kentucky team and it shows with his experience on playing on these type of squads.

He has been mostly been doing dirty work on the perimeter and just passing, selfless play.

IATT IATT besides Peaty what are some other swimmers you think that might've caught covid here? Dressel?

Not hard to see how it easily could have hit america and Australia hard.. I know they group their swimmers together in suits and it easily could have gone around in various groups

But Australia literally changed the timing of their trials because they were having guys struggle with the timing of the double taper so they would end up with athletes underperform come Olympics and essentially peaking time wise at trials

But Australia has kinda became top heavy.. so even though they’ve moved the dates, their top people were kinda guaranteed spots.. and they even had the English/canadian problem of winners not being guaranteed spots because of not meeting standards

So like MOC or titmus adding time doesn’t make a ton of sense.. summer is a great example, summer just had to show up to Canada trials

So certain swimmers, like peaty, titmus, MOC, shoulda at least been at their trials times

But with dressel, who knows if it was the time off and one of his college coaches had more faith in him than he should have.. or the pool really hit him because of it killing underwaters or what..

I wonder if we’ll ever get the full story

Don't know if you heard/read it but some french people (as far from Paris as Rouen) literally were posting on social media about the best time to 💩 in the Seine for their droppings to pop up during a race.
I'm pretty sure multiple low lives saw the aforementioned excrement and proudly celebrated on some Ice Spice ish like
giphy - 2024-08-09T080055.423.gif

Last edited:
My high school in the Bahamas, from as soon as you get in was literally focused on exchanges

We don’t have ‘middle school’ in the Bahamas, so I’m talking about from grade 7

Our internal meet decided who would go vs the other high schools.. but everyone in the school knew how to do exchanges ( T0INE T0INE I went to sac)

There’s no way in hell that water was clean enough for the competition even at the beginning of the Olympics. That water has practically been Area 51 for ages, so I don’t even know how they were able to clear it for this year.

They apparently spent $1Bn/€1Bn cleaning it - but that didn’t do anything for the centuries old infrastructure so as soon as it rained the river was full of sewage again.

Back
Top Bottom