Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Medal Count - USA Men’s Volleyball eliminated by Poland🥇🥈🥉

Lebby thought he was getting a standing ovation but they actually were cheering fir Leon Marchand that cane int the building :lol:
Noticed that has well, did the crown deal and all. What he gets for throwing his paper towel on the ground and it stayed right in front of the scorer's table for someone else to clean up. lol

Should be a lifetime ban but glad they're not putting up with garbage like that

😮😮 I get that she was probably looking down her viewfinder had no peripheral vision (absolutely not an excuse), but she didn't even react to bumping into him and kept on walking. 🙄 Just unprofessional and rude. 😒😒

Swedish journalist also broke his paddle before the match with the swedish competitor too. They had it out for my guy.

I saw how he got his paddle stepped on (and broken), but didn't see who had done it! All those photogs rushing in to get their shot with no awareness for their surroundings... :smh: :smh:

Gabby Thomas :pimp:

Still got 200m, 110m Hurdles, 400m , 4x400m and 4x100m to look forward to.
Olympics has been cooking

:pimp: 41 years young. Becomes the first athlete to win his fifth consecutive gold medal in the same sport

Steve Redgrave won 5 golds from 1984 to 2000 unless you mean individual sport.
Either way massively impressive. 20 years for such a physical sport.

racewalking of all sports being held around and through the Eiffel Tower is hilarious

malcolm-hal.gif

South Africa has a 49 year old competing in the men's skateboarding park prelims. Legend.

Team GB has a 51 year old.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom