Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Monday AM: Gymnastics Finals + 3x3 W semi & Air Bud Volleyball 🥇🥈🥉

Naw, this probably his last Olympics

Nah man.. gotta remember dude basically took a year off a little over a year ago

In 2028 he is still probably the fastest American in the 50 free and either 1st or 2nd in the 100 fly.. and for the 100 free, could easily be top 6

Tossing this in here because I thought it shed a good amount of light on the Khalid/Carini mess

Tl;dr Russia controls the world boxing championships, Khalif beat the crap out of a Russian boxer, they make up a genetic test to show she’s ineligible. Then 2 years later a sore loser gets her face caved in and her comments blow up all the bigots on twitter.

edit: it checks out IMO since she was eligible to box in 2020 and 2024 by IOC standards but for some reason IBA/Russia declared her ineligible via a test they won't explain

Last edited:
I need to look at the schedule.. but given what the winning times were in the 100 breast, 200 free and 400 free

Could easily see him being a legit threat for gold in those events

1000003936.jpg

There was an outrage from people who were ignorant enough to say they were letting a man box a woman, but I've barley heard anything about this

Y'all think Phelps used to be doped up??
Don't think he would've been able to slide on it this long if that was the case imo, swimmers get some of the most stringent blood testing in athletics.

What he did have was legit superhuman physiology that helped him be the closest to a real life fish man that we'll probably ever get :lol:

20240802_231052.jpg
20240802_231157.jpg
20240802_231205.jpg
20240802_231207.jpg
20240802_231209.jpg

He was legit built different :lol: :sick:

There was an outrage from people who were ignorant enough to say they were letting a man box a woman, but I've barley heard anything about this

Under a treaty between the Netherlands and UK, van de Velde was transferred to the Netherlands to serve his sentence. The sentence was at that time adjusted in line with Dutch law, and the charge of rape was substituted for one referring to ontucht ("sexual acts that violate social-ethical norms"). After serving 13 months of his original four year sentence, he was released from prison.

Only 13 months wtf :smh:

Under a treaty between the Netherlands and UK, van de Velde was transferred to the Netherlands to serve his sentence. The sentence was at that time adjusted in line with Dutch law, and the charge of rape was substituted for one referring to ontucht ("sexual acts that violate social-ethical norms"). After serving 13 months of his original four year sentence, he was released from prison.

Only 13 months wtf :smh:
Bruh wasn't apologetic at all either(not that that would even help) but he considers himself a victim for still having to talk about it and not being able to move on with his life, he classifies it as a mistake he made when he was 19. Disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom