Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Monday AM: Gymnastics Finals + 3x3 W semi & Air Bud Volleyball 🥇🥈🥉

I know that was a short clip, but I've seen more movement (on the offensive and defensive side) after a whistle is blown and both teams are standing around and waiting for a replay verdict. Everyone literally just standing there.
Ok.

Game was on its final seconds. US was in control to take the win. And the points differential matters in the tourney.

I think this is 1 of those things that looks more impressive to non swimmers

It’s mainly a backstroke drill but if you’re doing a ton of unnecessary movement with your head in backstroke or freestyle you’ll get a cup and fill it with pool water and have to do that.. but your head basically acts like a rudder and your only head movement really should be breathing in freestyle

Haven't guessed one point right in fencing all Olympics 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️ I have no idea how they score this **** and I don't think they do either
1000003875.jpg

Heading to France tomorrow. Will spend five days in South of France on Mediterranean, eating seafood and watching soccer and sailing before heading to Paris for rhythmic gymnastics, Disneyland, wrestling, and breakdancing. Have reservations at Septime, Clown Bar, and a few others, as well as tickets to the Eiffel Tower and Louvre. Looking forward to drinking beer on the street. Bucket list trip for sure!

Heading to France tomorrow. Will spend five days in South of France on Mediterranean, eating seafood and watching soccer and sailing before heading to Paris for rhythmic gymnastics, Disneyland, wrestling, and breakdancing. Have reservations at Septime, Clown Bar, and a few others, as well as tickets to the Eiffel Tower and Louvre. Looking forward to drinking beer on the street. Bucket list trip for sure!

When you phrase it like that, I’m so damn mad at myself for not going to the Olympics this year :smh:

Back
Top Bottom