Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Monday AM: Gymnastics Finals + 3x3 W semi & Air Bud Volleyball 🥇🥈🥉

Andrade guaranteed at least another silver now, Suni likely gonna end up with Bronze with her teammate coming up last but definitely not least

Simone is built so different man oh my goodness :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Absolute pleasure watching her performing back on this level and stage after all the adversity in Tokyo

Summer of Summer in full swing :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Awesome to see all that promise and hype coming to fruition

For context, she made the national Olympic team in Tokyo when she was just 14 years old and has a couple world records to her name at 17 now...

Simone Jordan

GT6sp1DWkAIIUVq.jpeg

GT6qbzUXoAEQzqi.jpeg

I’m watching Andy Murray in the doubles again - losing badly to a pair from the US at the moment.

The US guys look like a team but when they show them up close they are dressed completely differently which surprised me - similar red shirt and blue shorts but one is New Balance and one Boss.

The US guys look like a team but when they show them up close they are dressed completely differently which surprised me - similar red shirt and blue shorts but one is New Balance and one Boss.

Players usually have individual apparel sponsors, so it's not uncommon for dubs teams to wear different branded outifts.

Back
Top Bottom