Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Noah Lyles Fulfilled! Secures Gold in the Men’s 100m, USA’s Fred Kerley Bronze, USA W Beach VBall advances past Italy🥇🥈🥉

Are they showing the men’s gymnastics on tv?
Instacart+ is offering a free 2 week trial with peacock included no credit card required Google instacart+ peacock it should be one of the first links

1000003949.jpg

This gold medal table tennis match between China and China is 😲😲😲 straight back and forth neither competitor giving an inch. It's the most intense event I've seen so far has me like 😬

Not been this excited about the Men's 100m in years.
Semi-finals will have to be run like a final.

Shelly-Anne having legit 15 years experience on these girls and still doing it and competing at this level is so insane man :lol: :sick: :pimp:

That semi is stacked. Sha'carri should make it through but need to see her start.
Hoping the 0.2 reaction time she got in the heat was just cobwebs.

37-33 set 8 of 9 team fencing USA keeps trying to let Hungary back in it. Also the screams both team USA members make after a score are frightening 🤣 I wonder if they do it to get in the competitions head. Chamberlain and Tartakovsky both do it

Looking like another gold for Simone - I don’t think it’s mathematically possible for the Brazilian girl to get it.

Edit: yep, Simone in control.

Back
Top Bottom