Paris Monroe Teacher Of The Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a 3rd grade teacher in DC, she is the MVP..... I would be at work on time, and fly everyday!

10f0qx0.jpg

She took down all the pictures she had posing in the class room. About to catch backlash from parents. Bitter out of shape broads about to raise hell for her.

She gotta be trolling coming to teach a class dressed like that. Her body is too bodacious for that type of clothing. She gotta' come with sports bras and stockings under her dresses and skirts. I'm surprised no teachers or parents have complained.

With that said, I'd eat her bum-bum.

Last edited:
She gotta be trolling coming to teach a class dressed like that. Her body is too bodacious for that type of clothing. She gotta' come with sports bras and stockings under her dresses and skirts. I'm surprised no teachers or parents have complained.

With that said, I'd eat her bum-bum.

Only thing concealing that figure is if she came through in body tape.

Wood.

Bet every single kid in her class remembers her for life

Last edited:
She took down all the pictures she had posing in the class room. About to catch backlash from parents. Bitter out of shape broads about to raise hell for her.
Yup, hating *** fat mom's bout to crucify her.
What's better than a pretty woman that works hard?

Nothing.
Pretty woman that works hard that also can ride/suck the d, can cook, not crazy, not am attention ******, classy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom