Parks and Recreation vol. Ron Swanson ftw

Ron and Andy always had a great relationship, glad they actually hung out
laugh.gif
The Meat Tornado
roll.gif

Great all around episode. Everyone had a good role, Donna blocking the door, Jerry's mug being licked, Tom actually being useful in his own way, Rob Lowe was hilarious, April tormenting Ann
laugh.gif

I love when everyone gets some shine, everyone fits so well on the show.

Ron and Andy always had a great relationship, glad they actually hung out
laugh.gif
The Meat Tornado
roll.gif

Great all around episode. Everyone had a good role, Donna blocking the door, Jerry's mug being licked, Tom actually being useful in his own way, Rob Lowe was hilarious, April tormenting Ann
laugh.gif

I love when everyone gets some shine, everyone fits so well on the show.

Originally Posted by Club29

id give April the Meat tornado

chick looks nice with no makeup

This. Been crushing on her since Funny People/Season One/UCB days. 
"Gross. Your forehead is all sweaty. That’s gross. But I still like you. Okay. Oh, that’s disgusting..."
laugh.gif
 X 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

id give April the Meat tornado

chick looks nice with no makeup

This. Been crushing on her since Funny People/Season One/UCB days. 
"Gross. Your forehead is all sweaty. That’s gross. But I still like you. Okay. Oh, that’s disgusting..."
laugh.gif
 X 
embarassed.gif

The Ron/April relationship is one of the show's best pairings as well. The obvious humor in that Ron needs someone who doesn't care about her job, yet he also cares about her.. like when he tapped her on the shoulder to console her towards the end of S2, and bringing her magazines and lipstick aka "women stuff" last night
laugh.gif

Plus when he had a hernia and she came back for him was hilarious as well

The Ron/April relationship is one of the show's best pairings as well. The obvious humor in that Ron needs someone who doesn't care about her job, yet he also cares about her.. like when he tapped her on the shoulder to console her towards the end of S2, and bringing her magazines and lipstick aka "women stuff" last night
laugh.gif

Plus when he had a hernia and she came back for him was hilarious as well

Back
Top Bottom