Parks and Recreation vol. Ron Swanson ftw

Guacamole is Guaca Guaca Flame...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Another very good episode

Getting a glimpse into April and Andy's home life was great, and the conflict with Ben was well done.

The show just keeps delivering great episodes without much effort, well done.

Another very good episode

Getting a glimpse into April and Andy's home life was great, and the conflict with Ben was well done.

The show just keeps delivering great episodes without much effort, well done.

I just started watching and I love it.

I've developed a small crush on Rashida, I know I'm late but still.

On Season 2 episode 3.

I just started watching and I love it.

I've developed a small crush on Rashida, I know I'm late but still.

On Season 2 episode 3.

anyone have screenshots of April when she was on the floor eating while wearing glasses?

anyone have screenshots of April when she was on the floor eating while wearing glasses?

I have a friend who looks exactly like April.
I'm just now finishing up the second season of this show.

I have a friend who looks exactly like April.
I'm just now finishing up the second season of this show.

I love this show! it's great.

I gotta catchup to figure out if it's better than Community.

I love this show! it's great.

I gotta catchup to figure out if it's better than Community.

^ Two different styles of comedy... both have their advantages.

Parks and Rec does the traditional sitcom style mixed with the mockumentary, whereas Community attempts so many different types of episodes/themes, meta humor, etc.

Great episode tonight... their creation and development of Pawnee and its world is a hilarious part of the series. Between the incredibly racist and violent history of the town
laugh.gif
to their hatred of Eagleton, the town has a life of it's own.

It was funny to see the whole group back-up Leslie against Eagleton, even as Tom tried to get a job with them
laugh.gif
The characters and their dynamic with each other is done so well and effortlessly, it's great.

^ Two different styles of comedy... both have their advantages.

Parks and Rec does the traditional sitcom style mixed with the mockumentary, whereas Community attempts so many different types of episodes/themes, meta humor, etc.

Great episode tonight... their creation and development of Pawnee and its world is a hilarious part of the series. Between the incredibly racist and violent history of the town
laugh.gif
to their hatred of Eagleton, the town has a life of it's own.

It was funny to see the whole group back-up Leslie against Eagleton, even as Tom tried to get a job with them
laugh.gif
The characters and their dynamic with each other is done so well and effortlessly, it's great.

Back
Top Bottom