"My mom's Puerto Rican. That's why I'm so lively and colorful."

roll.gif
roll.gif

004.jpg

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

did it get cancelled, I heard that show undercovers got the boot, outsourced will probably be next.....nbc does not eff around but they green light some terrible shows

I hate outsourced but their ratings have been good.....Who the hell watches that show?

did it get cancelled, I heard that show undercovers got the boot, outsourced will probably be next.....nbc does not eff around but they green light some terrible shows

I hate outsourced but their ratings have been good.....Who the hell watches that show?

Originally Posted by senor chang

The ratings are good because it is in the same line up with the Office, Community and 30 Rock, especially having the Office as a lead in. American Dad gets decent ratings because it has Family Guy as a lead in, Two and a Half Men got such a strong start because Everybody Loves Raymond was their lead in. 
-But to answer Crank, no the show was held back as a mid season replacement because of Outsourced (in case it bombed, they had 6 episodes on deck). But Outsourced was picked up for the entire season so Parks will most likely be moved to a new night with the new mid season comedies as the premiere show in the line up 
mad.gif
. If the other shows fail it could bring Parks down with them. 

The ratings are good because it is in the same line up with the Office, Community and 30 Rock, especially having the Office as a lead in. American Dad gets decent ratings because it has Family Guy as a lead in, Two and a Half Men got such a strong start because Everybody Loves Raymond was their lead in. 
-But to answer Crank, no the show was held back as a mid season replacement because of Outsourced (in case it bombed, they had 6 episodes on deck). But Outsourced was picked up for the entire season so Parks will most likely be moved to a new night with the new mid season comedies as the premiere show in the line up 
mad.gif
. If the other shows fail it could bring Parks down with them. 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Correct.

I do watch Outsourced

and there is some MINOR potential

but I dont think the show is very good right now, nor do I think it will get a 2nd season.

Correct.

I do watch Outsourced

but I dont think the show is very good right now, nor do I think it will get a 2nd season.

Just finished Season2
frown.gif

Andy Won. Tom Won. Ron Won.

I really see this show going well beyond just a few seasons. The cast of this show was impeccable.

Just finished Season2
frown.gif

Andy Won. Tom Won. Ron Won.

I really see this show going well beyond just a few seasons. The cast of this show was impeccable.

Originally Posted by Club29

Correct.

I do watch Outsourced

NBC already ordered a full season of the show because of the ratings (which is why I suspect Parks will be on a different night of the week). So all signs are pointing to a second season 

Correct.

I do watch Outsourced

NBC already ordered a full season of the show because of the ratings (which is why I suspect Parks will be on a different night of the week). So all signs are pointing to a second season 

Correct.

I do watch Outsourced

its only because of the strong lead-in, not because of the quality of the show.

And no, not all signs are pointing to a 2nd season
laugh.gif

lots of shows have been cancelled after a full season

if you're gonna use a cliche, use it correctly

Correct.

I do watch Outsourced

laugh.gif

Correct.

I do watch Outsourced

laugh.gif

Sadly, let The Office end and put Parks&Recs AND Outsourced. Both are quality.

Correct.

I do watch Outsourced

laugh.gif

Sadly, let The Office end and put Parks&Recs AND Outsourced. Both are quality.

Back
Top Bottom