Partial Cast Revealed For New Street FIghter Movie

well the 1 with rob van dam wasn't all that bad....but this one just doesn't feel right.

Originally Posted by shoecrazy77

well the 1 with rob van dam wasn't all that bad....but this one just doesn't feel right.

**** MY INTERNETS!!111 WHO THE HELL IS AN ALL AMERICAN @## KICKER WITH A GERMAN ACCENT???!11

Originally Posted by shoecrazy77

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
How are you gonna diss Frank Dux like that?

they better have this one similar to the animated movie...not that b.s they had back in like 96

Bump with updates:

More cast names revealed

The cast so far includes:
• Chun-Li: Kristin Kreuk. Plays the role of Lana Lang in the WB television series Smallville .

• Balrog: Michael Clarke Duncan. The Island (2005), Sin City (2005), Daredevil (2003), The Scorpion King (2002), Planet of the Apes (2001), See Spot Run (2001), The Whole Nine Yards (2000), The Green Mile (1999), Breakfast of Champions (1999), Armageddon (1998)

• M. Bison: Neal McDonough. The Hitcher (2007), Flags of Our Fathers (2006), The Guardian (2006), Timeline (2003), MinorityReport (2002), Band of Brothers (2001)

• Vega: Taboo. Member of popular R&B music group Black Eyed Peas and recipient of three Grammy Awards.

• Charlie Nash: Chris Klein. We Were Soldiers (2002), American Pie (1999)

4711528.jpg
=

=

=

And the previous cast mentions

=
=

=

OG is and still will be the best. That movie was so corny that I can't help but watch it if it's on TV. Jean Claude FTW!

All I know is whether this movie is good or not, I'm gonna watch just because Kristin Kreuk is fire.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

M.C. Duncan = major fail at the box office outside of the Green Mile

Armageddon?

Sin City?

Talladega Nights?

Yeah, but he does have a lot of "boo boo" movies.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

OG is and still will be the best. That movie was so corny that I can't help but watch it if it's on TV. Jean Claude FTW!

This was by far one of the funniest movies, but for all of the wrong reasons. The worst thing is that they all do their in game victory poses at the end ofthe movie.

Back
Top Bottom