Party Down tv show Appreciation Vol. ARE WE HAVING FUN YET!?

party_down_2009_fulllineup_960x385.jpg

Anyone else watch this show? It's about out of work actors/writers who work at a catering party company. It's hilarious! 

Found out about it through one of my friends and started watching it on Netflix. It sucks that it got cancelled for a 3rd season (and there's 10 episodes a season/20 altogether so you'll get through this fast). This show definitely should be added to the list of 'show's that never should have been cancelled.'

PS

party-down-20090305104730716-e1278137377559.jpg

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

yeah I know, 'average looking girl' but Lizzy Caplan is so damn cute on the show.

party_down_2009_fulllineup_960x385.jpg

Anyone else watch this show? It's about out of work actors/writers who work at a catering party company. It's hilarious! 

Found out about it through one of my friends and started watching it on Netflix. It sucks that it got cancelled for a 3rd season (and there's 10 episodes a season/20 altogether so you'll get through this fast). This show definitely should be added to the list of 'show's that never should have been cancelled.'

PS

party-down-20090305104730716-e1278137377559.jpg

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

yeah I know, 'average looking girl' but Lizzy Caplan is so damn cute on the show.

saw this on netflix and thought about watching...looks like ill be checking it out soon

saw this on netflix and thought about watching...looks like ill be checking it out soon

Loved the show...can't believe it got cancelled when it did. Especially when alot of good story lines were coming into play.

Loved the show...can't believe it got cancelled when it did. Especially when alot of good story lines were coming into play.

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Exactly! This show had about a 5 season minimum self life built into it.
30t6p3b.gif
at Starz cancelling it 
tired.gif

This is going to be one of those shows were people discover on Netflix and will ask/demand for it to come back.

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Exactly! This show had about a 5 season minimum self life built into it.
30t6p3b.gif
at Starz cancelling it 
tired.gif

This is going to be one of those shows were people discover on Netflix and will ask/demand for it to come back.

I dont necessarily think they wanted to cancel it, I thought it was because they couldn't renew all of the cast and get their schedules in line.

I dont necessarily think they wanted to cancel it, I thought it was because they couldn't renew all of the cast and get their schedules in line.

Back
Top Bottom