Party Life.

Appreciation thread? If so,
pimp.gif

i don't know what happened to my post but hell yeah...i was wrong for doubting son....this track made up for the last couple years.......

That Espy line had me like
sick.gif

indifferent.gif

the songs nice. dont know if thats what you're talking about.

On the real this track makes me wanna either sit in the crib with a plush+!+@ robe on and some slippers with a bottle of paigne on ice and a cigar (and Idon't even smoke) or Cruise down Lake Shore Drive in a og Lincoln while rockin a 3 piece suit, some stacy's and a Dobb hat while smokine a cigar (and Idon't even smoke) its just that cool

Baby I said, I'm like a young Michael Jackson, these other _'s is Tito... Shout out to Randy!

pimp.gif

Love the track for what it is...but
does anybody feel like Jay didn't make the track, but the beat did EVERYHING for it?

On the real this track makes me wanna either sit in the crib with a plush+!+@ robe on and some slippers with a bottle of paigne on ice and a cigar (and I don't even smoke)...
I swear, no lie, that is exactly how I described the song to my boy when I first heard it. Almost word for word.

IMO the best song on the album an that is saying alot. I know I'm not the only one that believes Diddy ain't do that beat.

im on her bra strap...

shes on my diiiiii

aint nothing wrong with that shes my biiiiii

i be the boss of that, im on her shiiiii

so all you+**%#%# fall back, ill split ya wiiiiig

shes my little quarterback, ya dig?

cuz im all that in the sack...ya, ya diiiig?

pimp.gif

Personally, this joint makes me wanna get cleaned up, hop in the whip, crank the track up, roll down the windows, lay the seat back, turn up the swag, andstunt on Ns. Anything less is simply unacceptable.

Code:
Ordered some Patreezy, while talkin to this breezyBrushin off my three-piece, I make this look too easySo tall and lanky; my suit, it should thank meI make it look, good to be this hood Meyer LanskyMixed with Lucky Lefty, gangster effortlesslyPapa was a rolling stone it's in my an-ces-tryI'm in a whole 'nother league, *****z never catch meAnd I sport fly !%%#, I should win the ESPYWhen you're blue, and got nothin to doWelcome to the party lifeIf you're feelin low, we got to see the glowHead into the party life

Back
Top Bottom