PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

I'm just getting to the 4 tracks. Party is really the guy, man.

and Naked is definitely the one out of these.

actually, it might be "Damn." lol. pardon.

Last edited:
Cartier (ft. Jadakiss) (Audio)

party_jadakiss_1.jpg

http://www.partyomo.com/?frontpage=true
Another unexpected collab that turned out to be hard :lol:

Him going full weirdo at 2:30 is hilarious every listen, but at least he didn't go Thug this time :lol:

Since the vid got (unsurprisingly :lol:) taken down:

Screenshot_20170911-042038.png

I definitely think he's referring to some sort of contractual situation. At this point I'd be fine if he wasn't on OVO, but maybe it's just Warner or something that's the issue.

It always seemed like he's REALLY a Warner artist 1st and OVO is just the subsidiary label they rolled him out through. That's why I never cared too much for the "OVO should be doing more for him" talk.

He was signed to Warner before OVO Sound even existed

I'm gonna sit and go through some of these throwaway tracks again and see if a few click. I wasn't really feeling ANY of them and he has some pretty epic throwaways.

Only one I was feeling was Cartier & Jada is appreciated but the collab is so random.

Just want this dude to drop some epic jams already we all know he got it in em

I could tell from your silence (and a couple other regulars) that nothing made a strong impression :lol:

Break Me Down, Naked, and this newest one are my favorites so far and have the most replay value in my opinion.

Yeah he's trippin with some of these throwaways. It's like they were recorded in his whip or something

:lol:

Idk why but I enjoy his unmixed tracks.
"Codeine Bumpin" is still fire

As for the recent unreleased tracks, "Damn" is the goods. I wouldn't be mad if he never collabed with anyone one ever again tho.

Back
Top Bottom