PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

Can't get over that "Bad Intentions" beat. **** stresses me out. :smh:

Ended up getting tickets for the PND/Halsey show in Anaheim tomorrow and surprised my girl. She was juiced as expected. :lol:

Excited to finally see Party perform live, though. :nthat:

Not the best thread, but Tyus dropped a project recently. Its really good. I guess he changed up from years ago because he doesn't sound like old PND either. I think he dropped another project a year ago as well.

He's also signed to Warner so maybe will get some type of collab from the 2.

Not the best thread, but Tyus dropped a project recently. Its really good. I guess he changed up from years ago because he doesn't sound like old PND either. I think he dropped another project a year ago as well.

He's also signed to Warner so maybe will get some type of collab from the 2.

You talking about Phases EP

Nah 7 days is definitely the worst project I’ve heard from dude. Colours 2 is leaps and bounds better and it’s shorter than 7D by 3 songs

Yeah 7 Days isn't great. I personally only like Damage and The Right Way. The tracks he dropped beforehand (Damn, Break Me Down, Cartier) should have been compiled to an EP or replaced some of the songs on 7 Days.

Why did he release those songs anyways just to take them down like a week later? I can't seem to find a CDQ version of Damn on SoundCloud

Nah 7 days is definitely the worst project I’ve heard from dude. Colours 2 is leaps and bounds better and it’s shorter than 7D by 3 songs

Only thing worth listening to on Colours 2 is Peace of Mind and Rendezvous.

Yall overrate the hell out of both Colours joints.

None of his EPs are all that great.

Bruh whaaaa

Low battery >>>> damage

And freak in you in amazing....***** sound better than young thug doing his impression

Back
Top Bottom