And your head keep spinning
Cause the bass keeps turning up
It’s 5 AM and you just reach your all time
HiGhhhhHhhhh
7BFDE81D-5409-4B72-B5B4-D7165E71EA88.png

Welcome to the Party

EC0FAA0E-3D4A-49BC-AE4E-F0F71827B17E.jpeg

Time flies, man.

Man I remember back in my broke days working at Uhaul I had to do 2 truck runs from LA to Palm Springs in one day. That’s a 3-hour drive each way, 4 times. 12 hours on the road. I didn’t have unlimited data so all I could listen to was songs saved in my soundcloud cache. I had recently gone into this thread and all I had was this tape/album and I HATED it after the first listen :rofl:

Listened to it anyway because I had no choice once the radio went out in the desert. By the time I finished the last drive I knew the words to Welcome to the party, wild *****es, relax with me, and right now :lol:

Can’t believe that was almost a decade ago

Will be nice to finally add those to my pnd spotify playlist. Those are all some of my favorite joints, minus Buzzin

I don’t have to hit SoundCloud. :lol:

This little pack gonna do numbers off Cuffed Up and Candy. He should of changed Things & Such back to Kehlani’s Freestyle too.

I'm cool on Cuffed Up and Buzzin', and I have the rest, but I'll check it out to hear the 5 tracks I rate properly mixed & mastered.

Yeah I didn't need this :lol:

90% of the time....unmixed unreleased tracks > mixed and mastered version. And I already had the originals in my iTunes for years. I dead *** have an unreleased PND playlist w/ like 100 songs on it.

Facts. this was just a straight money stream grab. i aint mad at its but this wasnt needed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom