PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

The Juss Know fixed voice version 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
^ this 

I like Party, but his live show was kind of buns in D.C. It was almost like karaoke or something. And...like...inexplicably, No Flex Zone began playing, stopped, he did Recognize, Drake came out and the show was over. I was confused. I had to pass on copping tickets this time. I'm guessing he'll have it together this run though. It's early. Just couldn't put myself back there.

I'm just getting back to listening to PND2 because it kind of got ruined, for me, for a second.

I like Party, but his live show was kind of buns in D.C. It was almost like karaoke or something. And...like...inexplicably, No Flex Zone began playing, stopped, he did Recognize, Drake came out and the show was over. I was confused. I had to pass on copping tickets this time. I'm guessing he'll have it together this run though. It's early. Just couldn't put myself back there.

I'm just getting back to listening to PND2 because it kind of got ruined, for me, for a second.

Definitely don't blame you. While I consider myself a PND stan, I'm very picky when it comes to live shows. As an overall vibe both shows I went to (NYC and Toronto) were great. Like you said, more of a karaoke type thing where the crowd really took over and was singing and doing all the work (that's also a good thing too). I do think his show was a little too short (about 45 minutes) and he should've done more songs in full instead of the first minute of each one. And while it has improved, his live vocals def need to get better (and will) so that he's carrying the show more versus the crowd. It's all small steps so I'm very confident it'll all come around.

I will say, after experiencing both a U.S. show and the homecoming one that the Toronto one was really the finished product with the stage setup and everything. Just sucks that the U.S. cities didn't get to experience that, but for his first-ever tour at $20 admission, I'd give it a B-.

Last edited:
considering the local venues of his upcoming tour, it will be far more of "performance" than what most of his latest shows were

The venues got a tad bigger. Still intimate though

While I won't be attending this go round I am interested in what his stage set up will be and if he will drop the background vocals.

May not be able to make the SF show on Feb 3 and I got 2 tickets. PM me if interested

Last edited:
Damn is that new?

Naw, these snippets have been floating around since October 2013. At least the 'You Made It' (used be called 'She Knows' before we got a longer snippet.)

It's just that we have longer snippets now because people actually have these songs in their possession and aren't putting them out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom