PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

lol did you forget who is boss is? Drake hates Rosenberg and has an awkward relationship with Charlemagne. I wouldn't be surprised if he told him to skip out on both stations.

Even if that were true, it shouldn't be a problem if he pulled up on Angie Martinez or Sway (I think that's in NY...) then.

All that time with no video interviews and this __ ends up doing like 3 at some smaller stations in the south and calls it a day :lol:

PND-NOW_path.jpg

“I competitively want to produce just as many records for Drake as Kanye West did for Jay Z."

:pimp:

Last edited:
lol did you forget who is boss is? Drake hates Rosenberg and has an awkward relationship with Charlemagne. I wouldn't be surprised if he told him to skip out on both stations.

I think Breakfast Club was off this week, don't know about Hot97/Rosenberg.

Even if that were true, it shouldn't be a problem if he pulled up on Angie Martinez or Sway (I think that's in NY...) then.

All that time with no video interviews and this __ ends up doing like 3 at some smaller stations in the south and calls it a day :lol:

lol Sway is cool with everyone and so is Angie, I'm sure Drake's gripes are with the people i mentioned.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/e...-major-lazer-nicki-minaj-partynextdoor-single

So, the word is essentially Nicki Minaj ain't been popping all that much musically as of late, and ran to PND for a record, and for a minute Drake blocked it before finally letting it go lol

Drizz' & Nick' are on the same label and are brother & sister. This guy can't be serious. It's business, at the end of the day.
Brother and Sister? lol have you been under a rock the last 2 years? Their relationship has been rocky ever since Nicki got with the Philly bul

lol Sway is cool with everyone and so is Angie, I'm sure Drake's gripes are with the people i mentioned.

Yeah, but my point was that even if Drake "told him to skip out" on doing interviews with Rosenberg or Charlamagne (I think they've been good consistently since them bottle pics :lol:), he could've pulled up on either of the two I mentioned while he was in NY.

At least this NOW Toronto interview had some cool insight though.

Last edited:

Yeah, but my point was that even if Drake "told him to skip out" on doing interviews with Rosenberg or Charlamagne (I think they've been good consistently since them bottle pics :lol:), he could've pulled up on either of the two I mentioned while he was in NY.

At least this NOW Toronto interview had some cool insight though.
OH :lol: I thought you said he appeared on Angie, Sway. Honestly, I dont get why OVO artists don't go on many promo runs, its like they want their personalities to be just as mysterious as the way the music sounds :lol:. A guy like Roy Woods, who released a really good project, should be out promoting himself, because we all know Aubrey isn't gonna do it. Weeknd realized this early and became a global success.

Links to his interviews?

His first video one just dropped today too lol. It's on Apple Music with Zane lowe

Also, promo is more than interviews. This ***** got billboards in major cities, sponsored posts on Instagram, radio and award shows promoting him. Etc

If y'all wanna compare party to Weeknd, do it to around his kissland days. Not today....Weeknd is a major artist now. And has been since 50 shades

Drizz' & Nick' are on the same label and are brother & sister. This guy can't be serious. It's business, at the end of the day.

Brother and Sister? lol have you been under a rock the last 2 years? Their relationship has been rocky ever since Nicki got with the Philly bul

Yo! inspectahDeck! Welcome back, man. Where you been?
lol I've been busy, hard to keep up with this site when I interact with most of you on twitter. I see you still going hard on here lol

Uh oh summers is really over now ! Them boys beefing
Just seen this dude here in Dallas tonight .. what you referring to?

Jeremiah went on a rant I had no idea who he was talking ish on but it kinda sounded like he was talking about party oddly enough

Last edited:
Here in Dallas Jeremiah was here and preforming but the last four songs he let some other dude perform who was trash ..

Jeremiah seems like he is unstable lol.. started talking trash randomly

Here in Dallas Jeremiah was here and preforming but the last four songs he let some other dude perform who was trash ..

Jeremiah seems like he is unstable lol.. started talking trash randomly

Wtf , That tour is a messed smh . Somebody would've had to take a bottle to the face

Back
Top Bottom