PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

Yeah jeremih set was trash. Nobody in the crowd even knew what the hell he was talking about. Didn't even know he dissed PND until I got home and looked on shaderoom lmfao. Everyone thought he was bigging him up. But yeah his set was a mess

Not gonna lie, I was wondering why Jeremih wasn't headlining that tour since he's the bigger artist, or so I thought.

I went to the Chicago show and I could definitely feel the tension.

Jeremih must have arrived late and only performed 3 songs after Party's set then at the end was like "Don't like anybody else control your destiny that's all I'm gonna say..."

Then as the stage team was kicking him off the mic he was like "**** yal, yal some haters" and threw the mic on the ground. 

Lights went out Party picked it up and did "Come and See Me" to end it.

Last edited:
Those drake publishing checks party is cashing are definitely fat right now

Last edited:
I don't give a **** about numbers, albums none of that. If you don't think party is more popular you living under a rock.

Lol randomy got tickets to his show tonight? Havent really listnend to pnd, what good songs to get me hype?

I don't give a **** about numbers, albums none of that. If you don't think party is more popular you living under a rock.

That's illogical. If we're talking quality of music, then sales have nothing to do with that. If you're talking POPULARITY, I'm pretty sure that would be based solely off sales.

You are seriously stuck in the old age if you believe album sales is a primary metric to quantify popularity in 2016. Album sales aren't even a major source of income for musicians now. So how on earth can we use that, and that only, to quantify popularity?

Situation sounds like it's a complete mess. They're apparently not letting Jeremih perform today or for the rest of the tour :lol: :smh:

CyyrDmBUoAAGtbk.jpg

Tweet from him: http://tmi.me/1fgFU2

Glad I wasn't actually looking forward to them making any more music together, because it seems safe to say that it's dead for that.

You are seriously stuck in the old age if you believe album sales is a primary metric to quantify popularity in 2016. Album sales aren't even a major source of income for musicians now. So how on earth can we use that, and that only, to quantify popularity?

What do you think we should we use to quantify popularity?

Shout out to the MD show being dope. Rest of ya need to take up grievances with them cats lol

What do you think we should we use to quantify popularity?

I'm going to get into that, but first let me ask you something. Why are we having this discussion in the Partynextdoor thread and not "The Official Jeremih Thread"?

Honest question

Back
Top Bottom