PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

I swear man you miss a day you miss a lot...had no idea a new EP dropped. Just got done listening & its flames. I know it's only 4 tracks lol but peace of mind & freak in you are da two standouts. R&B Party>>>>>. Can't wait to give this da whip test :smokin. PND never disappoints.

Last edited:
Yeah...the intent here was definitely to stunt on Tiller.

No doubt about it. Homie randomly dropped 4 throwaways that **** all over True To Self just to prove he has more talent than son 
laugh.gif

No doubt about it. Homie randomly dropped 4 throwaways that **** all over True To Self just to prove he has more talent than son :lol:

Homie hella petty , 1st the Khelani pic to prove something to Kyrie.
Sublimals at The Weeknd.
Then the Jeremih tour situation.
Now this stunt on Tiller
:lol:

Man what...I pulled off the graduation parking lot this morning w/ Freak In You blasting ready to violate somebody's now adult daughter. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Ma magic city bump
But my crib is nicer
Got wifey at home your night could pan out
if wifey like ya ***
I seen your old ****** lookin like some old ******
I'm in the sace mansion with some Gucci ghost slippers
I got more gold than Mike Myers if she a gold digger
That spandex might triple my antics
Might take off the bandage, might **** like a savage
Prayers out to Magic
Savage savage savage
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

View media item 2454241

Last edited:

No doubt about it. Homie randomly dropped 4 throwaways that **** all over True To Self just to prove he has more talent than son :lol:

Homie hella petty , 1st the Khelani pic to prove something to Kyrie.
Sublimals at The Weeknd.
Then the Jeremih tour situation.
Now this stunt on Tiller
:lol:
GOAT [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Last edited:
PND tracks only get better with time so the fact that I like some of these jawns so much already....goodness gracious

Party on snap dropping jewels and taking shots :lol:

Already seeing Peace of Mind lyrics as captions and hearing it in the background of snaps. Might be outta here once the visuals drop :pimp:

Yup, I'm now comfortably at that point where I'm singing all 4 songs at the top of my lungs/in my head regularly throughout the day :lol:

Low Battery starting to click yet?

it is starting to click...which is ******* weird because during the first listen I didn't even let that **** play 40 seconds before skipping. Not really a fan of the uptempo house/dance PND and sandwiched in-between R&B party....it just sounded out of place. But man...i gave it a second chance and it's not that bad.

I never like to say "it'll grow on you" because sometimes ___s just straight up don't feel a song, but I had a feeling you and Shoeking would come around on Low Battery :lol:

I feel no one does direct nods to inspirations as well as Party does, man. Thirsty, High Hopes, and Freak In You are just ridiculously fire.

The Jodeci interpolation on Freak In You.

QONVIyz.gif

God damnit man...I'm running on hype right now but I'm dangerously close to considering that a Top 5 Party record.

Back
Top Bottom