PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

I never like to say "it'll grow on you" because sometimes ___s just straight up don't feel a song, but I had a feeling you and Shoeking would come around on Low Battery
laugh.gif

I feel no one does direct nods to inspirations as well as Party does, man. Thirsty, High Hopes, and Freak In You are just ridiculously fire.
It got me too
mean.gif

Low battery is awesome. Every song on this EP is. Srs.

Revisit the first few pages in this thread.
No way shape or form is this guy a variant or a Weeknd copy.
Should not even be compared to anyone other than artists who completely own their product.
He writes, produces, engineers, sings, puts out his own material himself. He is an artist's artist.
How does Drake take a song of his, untouched, and put it on his album like this is it...? Few people get away with stuff like that. He got complete freedom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely 4 for 4, man. This is too cold.

And I definitely hated on PND for a brief minute, at the start. I was XO'ed out and here comes this guy talking about "I'm faded, faded—swear to god i'm faded." I was like "Naw." It was completely irrational.

But I couldn't stop listening because that **** was hard.

I vividly remember the night P1 dropped, all them XO _s were definitely hating, on Twitter. I was like "me too!" before I even gave it a chance. :lol:

Now, Party is my favorite person who makes music, at the moment.

Last edited:
Not Kehlani?

Nah can't be.

I'd put money on it this track is a bit old

"Jenny from the block"
Mentions a Range Rover, Kyle stay with a range...and then the age thing. Gotta be Kylie

If anything peace of mind could be about kehlani, since she has a song called peace of mind. And his track is about a woman always being there, even "waiting on him" while he's "doing crazy things" which we know she stay taking him back after he be dogging her out.

A song on her last album was about him too.

Last edited:
Don't know if Kehlani was a hood rat but that "Jenny from the block" line definitely ain't aimed at Kylie.

Last edited:
I wasn't even thinking of connecting that line to anyone but I guess it has legs that he may be referencing the Jenner broad. Especially with the "I'm not fooled by the money that you got" line. 

Last edited:
Just went back and analyzed it. Repped all of you too. I'm not on social media so I might be lost on this topic, how long was he messing with Kylie?

Back
Top Bottom