PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

Damn I can't even listen to that sex w me, thought it would be him singing like from his POV, but he straight up singing Rihanna parts :x

It's Simple 
nthat.gif

View media item 2472586

How does this dude continue to put out this amount of heat !!!! :x :x :x

GOAT

I'm pretty sure this song is for young thug. He mentions something about a fiancé in here. Crazy everybody getting songs from dude

This **** is fire [emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji]

Son even spitting like Jeff [emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji]

Just heard that Wild Thoughts jawn. It's so funny because every track he writes, the artists sing it just like him. I'll never forget that Usher track from his last album 
roll.gif

Last edited:
You're crazy, rendezvous ain't even the best on the tape.

Days in the east classic drake...you could say top 10 loosie drake.

Rendezvous dope but it doesn't stack up to songs like kehlani freestyle or west district

You're crazy, rendezvous ain't even the best on the tape.

Days in the east classic drake...you could say top 10 loosie drake.

Rendezvous dope but it doesn't stack up to songs like kehlani freestyle or west district

Again, your vision's impaired. Read my post. A single character at a time.

Four years ago today this masterpiece dropped :smokin :smokin

View media item 2481262

Bout to play this all day. Bruh was 19 when he made this :x

Appreciate the reminder.

Just ran it back and 4 projects and various loosies later; he's grown in practically every way imaginable since PND I to me.

Outside of Curious/Wus Good, Break From Toronto, TBH, and Welcome to the Party; I'd have a hard time putting this project up against any of the ones that followed. Still enjoyable as hell though.

Appreciate the reminder.

Just ran it back and 4 projects and various loosies later; he's grown in practically every way imaginable since PND I to me.

Outside of Curious/Wus Good, Break From Toronto, TBH, and Welcome to the Party; I'd have a hard time putting this project up against any of the ones that followed. Still enjoyable as hell though.

complete opposite for me

haven't heard anything of pnd 1s high quality since

I just chalk it up to all his good songs being picked thru

Pnd 2 takes a big fat dukie on PNd 1 and I really like pnd 1

It's not even close though. Pnd 2 was THE WAVEEE

Pnd 3 also better than 1 for the creativity.

Pnd 2 takes a big fat dukie on PNd 1 and I really like pnd 1

It's not even close though. Pnd 2 was THE WAVEEE

Pnd 3 also better than 1 for the creativity.

I really messed with PND 2 and hated PND 1 at first, but I think PND 1 is my favorite now.

1a. P3
1b. P2
2. Kehlani Freestyle
3. P1
4. Wednesday Night Interlude
5. Colours 2
6. Colours

List is subject to change. I'm still not sure on this order. I love everything equally, don't make me pick. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom