Passin thru Portland tomorrow... Any sushi spots?

As the title states, I will be in Portland tomorrow for a few hours before I catch a flight. Any sushi spots y'all can suggest?

I've been in the The Dalles all week and lets just say their food selection is lacking.
ohwell.gif

Portland lacks a serious sushi spot.

Sushiland (track sushi)
Todai (all you can eat buffet w/ hot foods)

eyes.gif

Ichidai off SE 57th & Powell looks like it should be an Orthodontists office or something but is DAMN good.

I'm actually going to take up the suggestion tonight on Ichidai but how's the service? I was reading a few reviews and people were complaining on waittime and what not.

Ichidai off SE 57th & Powell looks like it should be an Orthodontists office or something but is DAMN good.

Ahhh yes... That used to be a nice spot, before they moved to Powell. I remember hitting the joint up every weekend
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

I tried checking this place out but it was closed and it was 130 in the afternoon. I just kept it moving and went to Cheescake Factory in Tigard.

I still got a taste for sushi though. I'll probably hit a spot around here this week.

I'm actually going to take up the suggestion tonight on Ichidai but how's the service? I was reading a few reviews and people were complaining on wait time and what not.

It's fine. I'm not too picky on service though...can't expect people to treat you like a King. Service-wise everyone working there is very friendlyand nice though.

I live off 33rd/Powell so I only know that spot cause it's close by.

Damn some of the sushi spots I see on this thread are super boo boo.

At least goto Mio Sushi off 23rd or Yuki's right around the corner of Mio. If you want to drive a bit, head to southeast portland to SABURO's. REALLLLgood eats there. If you got some money, head to Masu's on 13th.

Back
Top Bottom