Passing gas while not knowing someone is in the room Unap Post, Vol SMH @ Myself

Ayo NT, so I am at work early this morning. As I walk from my office around the corner to the kitchen, I let out a wind gust with the force of Zeus. To mysurprise (and eventual dismay), a client was sitting in the lobby (which is located b/w my office and the kitchen). I tried to play it off by coughing,rubbing my shoe into the ground, anything for her to think that it wasn't what she thought it was. So I casually pass by her, get my drink from thekitchen, and scurry back to my office, making no eye contact whatsoever. I am then preparing a full detailed accounting report for a client, we'll callher Mrs. Jones to protect the innocent. So about 15 min passess by after "the incident", and my boss calls me into his office. Low and behold,there's Mrs. Jones (same lady from the lobby) and my boss wants me to bring in my spreadsheet and go over the numbers with her. I had to then sit withthis woman explaining everything and in the meantime I am just getting one word answers with a face similar to this
grin.gif
. Not my favorite way to start off the Thursday. Anyone have any similarexperiences at work?

Originally Posted by rawjs

Originally Posted by WillAPeer

roll.gif
That mustve been mad awkward.
Sweat profusely dripping down my head would sum it up

wow son............................yea that had to be real awkward. damn, i know yall was both thinking the samething too.............not a good look but heyeverybody does it but still wrong place wrong time. o well

roll.gif
roll.gif
my teacher in 6th grade used to do that. She was mad old and I guess she thoughthey weren't as loud as they actually were, but they was LOUD.

Originally Posted by BigPoppaBaker04

OP, how you gonna crop dust a client?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
Never heard the term "crop dust" before, might have to add itto the repertoire
roll.gif

The worst is going in the elevator and level 3 going up to 5, let it out between level 3-4 thinking you're good and someone (normally a girl) comes in onlevel 4...

I remember I had bad gas once when I was working the register at cvs. These two very attractive middle aged Hispanic ladies came up and one of them saidsomething funny and when I laughed I let one out
smh.gif
I tried to beat box with my mouth but they knew

man i hate this. how bout errtime i jus b chillin at my desk all by my lonesome n i let out a lil poo flapper this girl i like always seems to come and wannatalk to me. she always comes right after i do this. i jus act like nothin happed n hope she dnt smell nothin lol.

ur supposed say "what tha hell was that?" while lookin them in tha eye either that or i ask whoever is around after i fart "are u speakinspanish?'

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I remember I had bad gas once when I was working the register at cvs. These two very attractive middle aged Hispanic ladies came up and one of them said something funny and when I laughed I let one out
smh.gif
I tried to beat box with my mouth but they knew
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom