Pat Riley Stepping down as Heat head coach

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

f3c253b4dca6b4ee6bb589db0c182d59260d9a5.pjpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif

pssh, he's still gonna be team president. why do these guys do this? If you're gonna be done, get out of the organization completely.

As a Lakers fan and fan of basketball. I have lost all respect for Riles. He need to get that smug-burnt-face out of the league. I don't like the MarioBros (Gundys), but I hope Stan is laughing his !+! off at Riles!

It was just his time to step away.

Good opportunity for Erik and also cool from a diversity standpoint. It'll be interesting to see how a young coach can carry this team.

Has there ever been an NBA Asian head coach before? I can't even imagine seeing a Filipino as a head coach.. awesome stuff. I always noticed him duringtimeouts, I thought he was the trainer. I would always be like "yo that dude looks Filipino, random".

This move doesnt really make sense...I mean the Heat were nowhere near sniffing another game until October so why now?

You have a top 5 draft pick with a healthy pool of young college athletes to choose from plus free agency and D. Wade having a few months to gethealthy.....The upcoming youthful movement sounds like the times where Miami was making a comeback to the EC Playoffs....So you "retire" until when?The Draft? Opening Game? All Star Game? 8th Seed race?

Ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom