PATRICK WILLIS PRE-GAME SPEECH BEFORE LIONS GAME

Watch this pre-game speech and tell me you don't feel like doing 4 front flips, flipping over a mini-cooper, headbutting an old lady in the knee, and giving a hadouken to a giraffe at the zoo. All I know is after I watched this I wanted to go head up with SUV on the freeway...I felt like I had enough energy to thumb wrestle people that have no arms. LEGGO!!!

Patrick Willis Pre-game speech

Originally Posted by jordan723

Watch this pre-game speech and tell me you don't feel like doing 4 front flips, flipping over a mini-cooper, headbutting an old lady in the knee, and giving a hadouken to a giraffe at the zoo. All I know is after I watched this I wanted to go head up with SUV on the freeway...I felt like I had enough energy to thumb wrestle people that have no arms. LEGGO!!!

Weak speech for a weak team.  
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Originally Posted by jordan723

Weak speech for a weak team.  
30t6p3b.gif

258Troll_spray-thumb-150x239.jpg

The speech was okay probably not thread worthy though.

O Rly? I WISH we played these softies this season, we'd annihilate these kids. Lol, just watch what WE do to the Lions. 

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

O Rly? I WISH we played these softies this season, we'd annihilate these kids. Lol, just watch what WE do to the Lions. 

but y'all do play against them tho.

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

Someone please post the Ed Reed U speech and save this thread
HELL NAW!!! JAOQUIN SAID DOMINATE AND WE NOT DOING IT!! I'M PUTTING MY HEART IN THIS !%*+ DAWG!!!!
LET'S GO MAN!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

here come those 9er fans.
laugh.gif

i can only imagine NT if SF wins 11 games.

9er fans have been here forever
laugh.gif
, sure there's some unknown names popping up out of the woodwork now but the vast majority of us have been posting here forever

Originally Posted by acidicality

here come those 9er fans.
laugh.gif

i can only imagine NT if SF wins 11 games.

9er fans have been here forever
laugh.gif
, sure there's some unknown names popping up out of the woodwork now but the vast majority of us have been posting here forever

Pretty much..We have the longest offseason and game posts on NT, even during the losing years..

im not saying yall dont have the most fans or the most loyal, but just like that playoff run by the Warriors.

seems like Bay area fans triple once a team starts winnning.

pimp.gif

i swear ray lewis is the most inspirational motivator i've ever heard on a football field
pimp.gif

im not saying yall dont have the most fans or the most loyal, but just like that playoff run by the Warriors.

Says you.Niner/Giants/Warrior season threads are the largest threads on NT, and we typically have had horrible seasons.Patrick Willis is a bettet football player than pregame speech giver. Hes better than that clown in Dallas though.

i expected a lot more.

That was honestly 1 level above Keith Brooking.
eyes.gif

Ray >>>>>>>> *

roll.gif
I just now read what OP wrote..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nah. It's always the same people in the season threads. Winning or losing.

Back
Top Bottom